WWE RAW April 15th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Bully Rain said:
It's more of a case of WWE's long history of "babyface A attacks babyface B? Heel turn!" and that we haven't had a real tweener in WWE in a long, long time. When was the last one? Bryan was a heel for a long time in Hell No when they were fighting, seems to have turned face now that they're getting along. Punk was pure face after returning post-Money in the Bank.

Hope you're right Kevin.

WWE hasn't had what I would consider a tweener since I started watching again in 2010.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
5. And the crowd goes wild Hope so..

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hooray, Raw tonight!! Hopefully it'll be somewhat shitty so I can enjoy a good iMPACT this week. :win: (Per @"Bully Rain" and his proven see-saw theory.)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Let's see how they play what Ryback did on commentary, that'll tell the story. Logically for me it seems like a tweener, yeah, but you know. WWE and all.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Hooray, Raw tonight!! Hopefully it'll be somewhat shitty so I can enjoy a good iMPACT this week. :win: (Per @"Bully Rain" and his proven see-saw theory.)

Hey now! Senhor was in on it too, then you made the little "Lets feed Raw a bunch of donuts and Big Macs and let him be the fat guy on the see-saw holding Impact up" wisecrack.

Yes, lets please do that. Get some pizzas and Sour Patch Bunnies too, but those are for us and not for feeding to a television show.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Bully Rain said:
Hey now! Senhor was in on it too, then you made the little "Lets feed Raw a bunch of donuts and Big Macs and let him be the fat guy on the see-saw holding Impact up" wisecrack.

Yes, lets please do that. Get some pizzas and Sour Patch Bunnies too, but those are for us and not for feeding to a television show.
Agreed!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Will probably watch this, unless I get distracted... which happens a lot :okay:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Bully Rain said:

Now THAT sounds like a plan!