WWE Raw: April 15, 2018 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I mean I'm not saying y'all should be worried or anything especially if you're a fan of the guy, all I'm trying to say is it might be a little overreaction bc this is wrestling, guys can get wrote into better spots instantly and the shit they were doing before always gets forgotten about. Reports of Vince hating guys that aren't used well come out all the time, it's just easy to write and believable when they aren't being used on TV regularly. But if they are true then maybe Vince thinks he's actually related to Dixie and wants to bury him bc he hates her :side:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Don't get me started on Nikki Cross either. She was great in NXT. I really hope WWE plans to use her now that the shake-up is over.

I was hoping WWE would just put her back with Sanity and they could really get going... but no

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Pissed off Braun Strowman has nothing to do with him being on main event while the other call-ups were on Raw and SmackDown every week.
Nikki Cross would like a word with you :side: Also Heavy Machinery been on Main Event a lot the last couple months too but I don't think they've lost at least while EC3 traded wins with Apollo Crews.

Sounds like what everyone knew 2 months ago. WWE called these guys(and girls) up with no idea what to do with them.

Reactions: Chris