WWE RAW 8th April 2013 - WrestleMania Fallout LIVE Discussion *WM29 Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I loved the Ziggler stuff, not because he cashed in, but they played it like Del Rio still could of snatched the win with the armbar moment. Great RING PSYCHOLOGY by both guys to sell Del Rio's injured leg to get out of the sub though.

These two will prol have MOTN at Extreme Rules while Cena/Ryback stink the place out w/ a chinlockfest in the main event.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
That was a really fun. I think that was the first 3-hour Raw where I didn't get bored once.

Ziggler's cash-in was really well done, the segment involving The Shield was great, and even the ending with Ryback was totally unexpected. You've really got to wonder why WWE didn't try and get some of this unpredictably into Wrestlemania.

Massive kudos to the crowd as well, they pretty much made that show. I really wish more WWE fans were like this. I know cheering the bad guys and booing the good guys wouldn't exactly work every week, but I'd definitely welcome that kind of noise and enthusiasm.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It's gonna' be so terrible the next few weeks though when everyone says "This crowd sucks, why can't they be like the one after 'Mania" :side:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
^I say that nearly every week anyway so it won't be that much different.

I hope that crowds going forward don't just try to copy their chants and don't just cheer the heels and boo the faces to be cool. Just make a ton of noise for every segment and actually get involved in the show.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Look forward to catching up with this one, just wish Dolph had catched in at the big daddy.