• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 5th November 2012 - LIVE (not really) Discussion from ENGLAND

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Aksana's lack of attractiveness and wrestling ability is bringing this match down so much.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Just read that it's probably Johny Curtis' new ballroom dancer/male stripper gimmick, makes sense from the promo

Bet this lasts just as long as him being on Smackdown last year. I'm a fan of his weird creeper gimmick though, thought he made it work good, so there's hope for this actually.

Slim

Aksana kept me interested in the match. Layla always interests me. Eve and Kaitlyn made me wanna change the channel.

Aksana... YES! YES! YES!

Troy

the promo didn't show much, surprised it's not on YouTube yet...it was very glittery

Possibly a mixture between Val Venis and Goldust then. Hopefully Curtis can make it work I feel bad for him that he never got his tag team title shot for winning NXT.

Troy

Expect a lot from this match, hopefully Kofi gets the win here.

I am struggling to come up with a last name for Team Foley. Maybe Christian?