• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 5th August 2013 - LIVE Discussion - YES! Man to Company Man

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Like The Shield ending Raw standing tall like this, something they needed. Pretty good Raw tonight if I do say so myself.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
So according to the shield it would of been an injustice to have Orton win, they must want the Bryan/Cena match :mark:

Blizzard

After tonight, a whole new scenario can happen after Bryan vs. Cena. Vince orders the Shield to help Orton cash in, but the Shield completely ignores him by attacking Orton. Let's just say Bryan won, so everyone's happy.

Just something to think about.

PHX

Legacy Member
After tonight, a whole new scenario can happen after Bryan vs. Cena. Vince orders the Shield to help Orton cash in, but the Shield completely ignores him by attacking Orton. Let's just say Bryan won, so everyone's happy.

Just something to think about.
Shield need to get back to getting that important feel about them again so them being involved in this could work. They have a lot of directions they could go with this but Cena straight up winning and no cash in happening shouldn't be and wouldn't make sense to be one of them.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Alberto got some heat...Finally! Take out the crowd interactions of Ricardo and you yourself a heel. Ricardo sure is Heenan-esque in his bumping.

Brock/Punk was a good segment, not sure why Axel is made to look like a j-bro in this whole scenario. Looks like Punk split his chin on that flying clothesline, Brock speaks and it was awesome "Say something stupid Paul".

Bryan storyline worked out alright, was kind of thinking Bryan does the ole Rock turn at SS, but seeing as they pretty much threw that out the window, guess they are realising they have something with him and don't want to fuck it up. Cena's promo was great, sold me on the match. The "you can't wrestle" crowd doesn't know the first thing about pro-wrestling. Malenko spots are not wrestling, just a bunch of rehearesed spots that expose this as a work. They can hate Cena all they want and bitch about 5 moves, but let's act like legit combat sports don't rely on fewer movesets.

Good Raw.