WWE Raw 4-25-11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
Draft is tonight who will go where? discuss

9/8 central...

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Fuck this, Cena gets drafted back? The hell is this garbage?

AND OF COURSE they trade Sin Cara to SD instead of making a goddamn Cara/Mysterio feud.

FUCK YOU, WWE

nightblade420

Reaction score
Fuck this, Cena gets drafted back? The hell is this garbage?

AND OF COURSE they trade Sin Cara to SD instead of making a goddamn Cara/Mysterio feud.

FUCK YOU, WWE

Sin cara to SD is a good thing he botched to much on raw and now they can edit the footage to make him look stronger in the end it works out best

Axis

Reaction score
Hahaha, Smackdown is even worse off.

Big Show is a better version of Mark Henry
Rey Mysterio is a better version of Sin Cara
Alberto Del Rio is a better version of Randy Orton

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
^ Alberto is not better then Randy Orton... amazing you think that. Sure, maybe one day most likely but not now.

Was that just a way for WWE to fill 2 hours? Honestly, what was the point of tonight? No good matches, a useless overweight, 2 ton Mark Henry heel turn when literally just last week he was jobbing and in the pre-Wrestlemania battle royal..

John Cena gets drafted and then traded back...? Seems like WWE didn't like their first choice and they were like NO NO WAITTT NEVERMIND WE SORREH, WE TAKE IT BACK.

Alberto Del Rio gets drafted to Raw... why? and of course that means Brodus Clay and Rodrigo will be drafted with him, so 2 free picks for RAW!

Rey Mysterio gets drafted to Raw.. AWESOME! Finally they're going to initiate Cara vs Mysterio... SIN CARA HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO SD!! WTF??? Are you serious??? What's the point of that? WWE is bitching their missing a top face so they give away Mysterio??

Big Show gets drafted to Raw... sooooo they just split up the tag champions? There goes that division!

Randy Orton to smackdown... great... now I get to see my favorite wrestler vs...... umm, who??? Mark Henry? Drew McIntyre?? Cody Rhodes again...?? Wade Barrett would be cool to see vs Orton but yet again, WWE will be fu((ing mentally Blue and put him against someone like Hornswoggle or something...

CM Punk was great tonight, his reactions to everything are great. Honestly, the best wrestler.... err...... superstar in the WWE.

Anyways, I'm scratching my head... if this is a sign for things to come... gonna be a fun .. yeah right.. ride to Wrestlemania 28

Axis

Reaction score
Randy Orton hasn't been entertaining in like two years, holmes. He used to be one of my favorites, but I'm not too dense to admit when somebody becomes bad.

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
I think he's been more entertaining then majority of the roster, it's just a matter of opinion, "holmes.."

He can still put on matches that nobody else can and since hes gotten his "psychotic" gimmick, hes been tearing it up, which he should. The only thing I disagree with is that hes a face, I think hes a better heel but once again, matter of opinion, nothing more, nothing less. His matches as of late with CM Punk (granted Punk is as entertaining as him) have been great and its not that way if both people are "stale" or "non-entertaining".... Like I said, you'll probably be like NAH UH U R WRONG, but its simply opinion with me and I think hes been solid.

Axis

Reaction score
Nope, I won't say it like that. But, to be totally honest, and with the interest of fairness at hand, you are wrong. Esse.

...god...

Reaction score
Well, just another week where Tough Enough was more entertaining than Raw. Austin > the WWE, seriously. So funny and sad. And if rumors of CM Punk leaving are true, and Rock isn't coming back, Raw is even more royally fucked. Oh wait, but they got Rey Mysterio and Big Show! Such entertaining characters, maybe one of them and Cena can win the tag titles.

1chiban

Reaction score
It's not exactly prosperous times for WWE fans, no...