WWE Raw 4/19 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Reaction score
With Raw's Superstars stranded in Europe, How will Raw unfold tonight from NJ?
SmackDown superstars are at Raw tonight, what will happen when they invade Raw?
Plus The Phenom makes a live appearance tonight for the first time since the fallout of WrestleMania weeks ago. How will The Undertaker and his fellow SmackDown Superstars have their impact felt?
Discuss

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I'm almost more inclined to watch this over Impact because I'm just intruiged to see how they pull this off and what actually happens. If it's just like an episode of Smackdown, I'll be pretty pissed.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
This would kickass, hear me out...

Triple H comes out and cracks a couple jokes about Raw guys in Europe, but then says it's a good thing Sheamus isn't here tonight or he would kick his ass. Jericho comes out and interrupts him, blah blah blah, Edge comes out. Triple H puts down the SD guys. They get into an argument. MacGruber comes out and makes Edge/Jericho vs. HHH/? and ? ends up being Undertaker

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

LKP

Reaction score
Not a bad idea ^^^^

But i am thinking more along the lines of Edge & hhh vs Jericho & Swagger.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Edge/Jericho forced to team would create friction leading into Extreme Rules and HHH/Undertaker would just be there to satisfy the crowd who were screwed thinking they would see Cena, Orton, etc.

Plus a tag team of HHH and Taker would be pretty sweet.

EDIT: OH SHIT LKP I forgot about Swagger lol

...god...

Reaction score
:lmao

Seriously though, XBA, not a bad idea. Swagger can just fuck off I guess, there's no real need for him to be there, he'll be on SD anyways and Orton can then just appear on SD.

maty619

Reaction score
Why are Raw superstars in Europe still but not Smackdown superstars, last time I checked Smackdown is filmed before Raw takes place. I would suggest a match but I don't have a clue which Raw superstars are in US.

LKP

Reaction score
No smackdown is not filmed before raw. Raw was in Ireland when the airports shut. Smackdown flew home from Germany, at which at the the time was ok to fly form Germany to USA.

LKP

Reaction score
Its ok easily done. I think more people will tune into raw tonight to see whats going on.

iamironman

Reaction score
frankly (no pun intended YET) HHH going at it 2 hours with "frank the audio guy" may actually have been a better show

xtremebadass

Reaction score
That was by far the shittiest Raw since the Napoleon Dynamite Raw. It was so bad towards the end I actually found Khaluber a little funny. That is not a good sign.

HHH's promo to kick off Raw was priceless though, even though I hate comical HHH, atleast he wasn't DX comical lol