• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE RAW 30th December 2013 - LIVE Discussion - New Year's Raw

John McHenry

John McHenry
They were number 1 in their slot and outdrew what NBC gets then one report said.

Yeah but I mean if everyone saw it then why are we re-seeing it? And why that long. It's a bit of

look-what-i-can-do-o.gif

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Hopefully but doubtful with how he was at the 2k event back at summerslam this year.
yeah god forbid he makes something as shit as a fuckin 2k idk what that thing was called entertaining. Plus he's done it on raw's past so he should be able to do what ever the fuck he wants and hopefully HHH lets him be him just without the nude and busting himself open the hard way.

SAIYANS

Yeah but I mean if everyone saw it then why are we re-seeing it? And why that long. It's a bit of

look-what-i-can-do-o.gif
That's true, at least they recognized Rey, Miz, and the other guys better that didnt make the trimmed down 1 hour until the hand shakes. They should have just attached watch it in its entirety on wwe.com at the end