• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 30th April 2012 LIVE Discussion Thread

Troy

Wait why is John Cena wrestling at Over the Limit? I thought that he was taking some time off?

John McHenry

John McHenry

Troy

Tag team title match up next so it must mean the champions lose again. Abe should be watching to decide who he will manage.

Heisenberg

does anyone else think that the mystery shadow figure looks like Alex Riley?

that's the template they use I believe. The mystery opponent for John Cena in the Extreme Rules match a few weeks ago looked like Riley but turned out to be a much bigger guy in Lord Tensai.

Troy

Didn't we get reports yesterday saying Kharma was in a match, Cena would be in the marine etc. Don't see a reason for them to be fired in storyline and in real life their contracts are set to expire so why fire them and give away the no compete and allow them and motivate them to talk shit.

They wouldn't have had a no compete anyway because it only lasts until the end of their contract which is today.