• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 30th April 2012 LIVE Discussion Thread

Troy

I'd agree with that him or Christian are really the only two I want in the spot.

Ziggler has had a terrible run as of late so I don't think that now is the right time. I want him in that spot eventually but build him up a bit first. Christian would be a good idea but I would still prefer Lord Tensai.

Dale

Super Moderator
Miz obviously couldn't handle the bright lights and pressure of working a pre-show special on YouTube for the coveted United States Championship but he made amends tonight.

Prodigy

Banned
Wish that they were actually advertising a Taker return. Would kinda love to see him work a larger schedule every other year or something. 6 months on, 6 months off or something like that.

Troy

Nice to see Miz get a win. Maybe because he is in Marine 3 WWE want to actually push him again.

Andrew

Looks like it will be Tensai.

Either way anyone but Jericho, the feud ended last night and doesn't really need to continue to be honest.

Troy

Wish that they were actually advertising a Taker return. Would kinda love to see him work a larger schedule every other year or something. 6 months on, 6 months off or something like that.

Everytime I hear the gongs I think that they are advertising his return. Can't see him working a longer schedule though, his body is screwed and one match a year is more than enough.

Troy

Looks like it will be Tensai.

Either way anyone but Jericho, the feud ended last night and doesn't really need to continue to be honest.

I agree, as good as their matches were it is time for Punk to get a new opponent.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Not a Tensai fan at the moment. He dominates his matches yeah but what about against viable opponents in a match longer than 7 minutes. Not to mention we still have no story for his return/character or anything else related to him.