WWE RAW 30th April 2012 LIVE Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
HHH makes a lot of sense and he did say he was going to wrestle and appear here and there so using HHH now would be best bet.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Yeah I kind of expect HHH to be back as a wrestler to fill that gap. Not sure about him facing Lesnar right away because I have no idea if Lesnar will wrestle again next PPV or will wait for a couple of months before getting back into the ring on PPV. Wouldn't be the worst idea out there but surely this time Lesnar wins if it is against HHH.

I want to see some of these lucha moves that she supposedly pulled off. I remember reading reports from FCW that she was doing them and it was hard to believe but she came out and did them on Extreme Rules which is pretty cool. Good to know that she has worked hard during her layoff to improve as a wrestler.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Layla was actually impressive and I hope to see her on RAW.

HHH vs. Lesnar now would be a good thing to have, Lesnar keeps appearing and demands matches on RAW and such or however they want to go about it.

It would be perfect if the rumors are true for Orton/Lesnar

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Randy Orton is another wrestler in limbo since his feud with Kane is now over. Does he feud with someone from Smackdown like Daniel Bryan, Christian or Mark Henry or does he take one of the big names from RAW like a Chris Jericho. Plenty of options there because he is one of the few face maineventers left with Cena gone.

One thing that I forgot to mention before is that tonight Epico and Primo have to give Abe Washington an answer about whether they want to be managed by him or not. Nothing major compared to the whole scheme of things but I am still interested in what is going to happen with the Abe Washington character. He has been around for a few weeks now yet doesn't have anyone to manage.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Abraham will manage Epico & Primo I reckon.

Orton/Jericho feud, needs to happen. Jericho first left because Orton punted him in the skull.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I hope that they get managed by him otherwise it will be two more wrestlers that spurned his advances and makes him look a bit weak as a manager. He needs someone to manage. Plus this would make Epico and Primo a bit more relevant if they had another storyline rather than jobbing to all these random teams.

Orton vs. Jericho would be a good feud if they booked it, all depends on if Jericho is sticking around or heading off now as well

tjScarbi

Reaction score
Maybe a Ryback/Tensai feud? The whole jobber storyline with Ryback is getting really boring (although I'm not sure if they're going to play him as a face or monster heel?)

Brodus will continue with Dolph and Jack.

As for Jericho? The feud with Punk is way past its peak now. I see a number one contender match or something coming along, with Jericho in the frey.

Same for the WHC, number 1 contender match up for grabs with Del Rio, DB and maybe Henry in there?

I like the idea of a Brock/HHH feud, but I still think he could go with Cena up until SummerSlam, before facing Rocky at WM29.

I think Cena will cut a promo tonight, before taking some time off.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
It's a shame this Raw isn't the three hour one with so much happening last night I think it'd make sense. They could wrap Punk Jericho up in a bow as right now it's really up in the air what either will be doing at this point neither has a storyline reason to go on but neither has a storyline person to try to move on to. As someone said probably a #1 contender match where Jericho simply doesn't win.

The Brock thing wow where does he go after that lost. I'm an asskicker, I beat people up. I assume we'll hear some bs where it wasn't about winning it was about being beaten and sense Cena is injured he was obviously beaten ala HHH Taker. Flimsy to me.

Cena making an exit.

Ace's announcement (Draft?/LesnarHHH)

That's only just Raw stuff and I think I could make that work in two hours and I'm sure SD will get some airtime as they always do.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Fresh feuds and such to begin on RAW I hope. I'd like to see Kofi Kingston or R-Truth continue as a tag team seeing there isn't much for them however I still want more contenders for the US title so it looks relevant again. The more time it's defended the better

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
very excited to see the start of new feuds tonight. And i hope LESNAR's ELBOW FUCKS someones face up tonight (YEAH I'M SICK LIKE THAT)

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Speaking of Jericho, WWE's website has a video of Jericho reacting to the loss. Jericho yelled at the interviewer to get out of his face before declaring that he is still the best in the world at what he does.

Hmm Maybe not for Punk Jericho?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
No need for the feud to continue, Punk has beat him clean twice. They should of taken my advice and had Jericho really attack his sister not get in her face and have her slap him.

Plus it's time for Jericho to try and get revenge on Orton who punted him and was the one who put him out in the first place. Or am i the only one who remembers this.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
If anything I'd want Christian/CM Punk feud seeing John Laurinaitis stated he'd get a title shot if Team Johnny won. He should use that and face CM Punk, we'd get some good matches then seeing Del Rio is most likely to face Sheamus.

If anything run a tournament, add Daniel Bryan if Christian isn't fit to wrestle then have Bryan/CM Punk feud :mark:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
No need for the feud to continue, Punk has beat him clean twice. They should of taken my advice and had Jericho really attack his sister not get in her face and have her slap him.

Plus it's time for Jericho to try and get revenge on Orton who punted him and was the one who put him out in the first place. Or am i the only one who remembers this.

Nope that makes sense but not sure it'll happen. Christian Jericho feud could also make sense.

I still hope they insinuate that Jericho and Punks sister slept together.

Andrew as far as the Christian title shot thing I kind of expect that to be one of those storylines that you never hear about again.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Christian wasn't even involved in the match at the end so that just makes no sense at all really. Punk took Christian out of the match so a surprise return and beatdown is all thats needed to start a feud.