• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 2nd July 2012 - LIVE Discussion

MaNonTheMoon

Uh...........So, should we give AJ the WWE title, seeing as how she put The Champ and #1 Contender through a table at the same time?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Biggest waste of a diva in a storyline seriously they choose to make a diva relevant again and she isn't even the champ? Who is divas champ?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Normally i'm cool with all these AJ antics but once you take away from my Punk/Bryan action, SHIT GETS ME UPSET.

FUCK THIS BITCH!

Heisenberg

Holy shit this storyline is such a mindfuck. But very interesting and entertaining. Ending of RAW could of been better tho.

I loved that commercial after RAW. Hilarious. Especially when Khali pulled the glove over his hand.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Well Raw was nothing special it really looks like they have trouble filling these 2 hour shows I wonder what it's gonna be like when they go 3.

SAIYANS

AJ needs to main event, lmao, she probably will at a ppv in some screwy match where she somehow ends up with the title like in that diva SD v raw storyline with Trish