• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 2nd January 2012 - It Begins LIVE Discussion

Prodigy

Banned
I know exactly why they have booked Punk vs Ziggler at the start. It's so overun can account for Taker's entrance!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Sounds like it could be a good raw tonight.

It is way too soon for a Truth face turn and split with the Miz. Even if Miz is going to feud with Punk or go back into singles regularly, Truth could still be a back up man for him, or at least could stay heel by himself.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
i can't believe i've gone on this long without talking about how Ricardo is prob gonna be OWNING RAW AGAIN. Fuck this ItBegins guy.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Most looking forward to Dolph/Punk because at first I'm a wrestling fan and that match has the potential to be awesome. The ItBegins stuff is gonna be fun too of course. Should be a very memorable night.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Hatred please go to andrew's house and watch raw with him, then record it and put it on youtube.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
walk, run, hitchhike, seal a bike, crawl idk and i don't give a fuck just get there in 10 minutes before raw starts.