WWE RAW 27th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
They will switch brands for next week. Teddy will be GM for RAW and Johnny Ace will be GM for Smackdown.
That's the impression I got from their juxtaposed color schemes.

Teddy wearing Red, Johnny wearing blue.

Anyone else catch that? :p

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Didn't even notice that at all until you just brought it up, lol.

Guess that means more tag matches for Raw. Of all the times to do a brand war/GM storyline though they picked the worst time considering the whole Raw supershow ordeal and how much brands pretty much get ignored.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I think were gonna hear the glass shatter, but of course there might be no chance in hell of that.

[video=youtube;tvxdorWWyog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvxdorWWyog[/video] or [video=youtube;xbKAnyQ7Jt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbKAnyQ7Jt4[/video]

One can dream about Stephanie.. and haha, just kidding with Bischoff.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
No to both Stephanie can't she's got 2 kids or is it 3 now to care for and as hot as she is I don't expect her to be on the tv all the time and as for bischoff he's no good to WWE anymore.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Well I tried to take the time and go back some post to see what everyone thought about the Rock/Cena segment tonight but ran into some flaming post so I didn't continue. Anyways, as a huge Rock fan, I was not impressed at all. Was hoping for some fresh new stuff out of him and to bury Cena. But it's true, when you leave the company for a while, you tend to forget what makes an impact in 2012. I was watching this last part because I wanted to be "electrified" and was left disappointing. When Cena came out, his presence really belittled Rock's promo. But I still owe all of Rock's Attitude Era shirts.

I don't know if this was shown on TV because I wasn't watching it, but did it show when Miz gave a promo after his match about wanting a match for Mania? Then HHH came out and just gave him a pedigree. If it wasn't shown, here is the link.
WWE "WWE.com Exclusive: Triple H interrupts The Miz" | Video | February 27, 2012

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
^^That happened during a commercial break.

After the show. Rocky bagged on some 21 year old in a Cena shirt calling him a virgin and telling him 'when he's ready for poontang, poontang will be ready for him' and that instead of rising above hate he should rise above the people's nuts.

Then he noticed a little kid front row crying so he went outside, asked his name and then had the whole crowd chant the kids name, which we did. You got to, the kid was crying. Rock high 5'ed him a few times and got back in the ring to talk about how he lived in Portland for a few years when he was 10 back when his dad was in Portland Wrestling back in the day. He did this in order to say 'FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO PORTLAND' He then left and Kane's pyro scared the shit out of me for the dark match which was...

John Cena beating Kane with the F-U (SHOCKING!)

Notes: During the show my buddies and I who were wearing Delirious, Hydra, & Hallowicked masks tried getting a ton of chants started but I only saw Rock's promo by the time I got home so I only know that the first Boots 2 Asses chant was started by me, The first Fruity Pebbles chant was started by my buddy, & the Kung Pow Bitch chant was started by me are the ones that came across on TV. Tried to start a 'Fuck John Cena' chant during his match with Miz but some dad with his kid yelled at us and threatened to have us thrown out which was hilarious.

Also except for the Miz/hhh burial bullshit. Every commercial break that wasn't during a match was just pitch black or a video package.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The Miz can't even sell the pedigree properly. That was awful and glad it happened during commercial break.

Your lucky to have attended the show dude, I really wonder what they are going to do with Kane even though he attacked the tag match guys...

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
According to a fan report, The Rock had the following written on his arm for his Raw promo tonight:

KPC to KPB
Innovator - Camo (I think camo was separate but he put it in the same line, and it means camouflage shorts I'm guessing)
2 reasons
Call out

Last edited:

AF.

Reaction score
I don't think Rock had notes on his wrist. I think he did so in the past. Well, at least that was my interpretation.

Great feud progression for both Cena/Rock and CM Punk/Jericho. CM Punk/Jericho feud screams opener match of WrestleMania, with the WWE Title attached. It's a wierd feeling I have, but that isn't a detriment to the feud and the match at Mania, because I do think the match should be on early so it isn't sandwhiched between Hell in a Cell and Rock/Cena. CM Punk/Jericho won't pick up much in terms of intensity, and I don't think it needs it. I'm content with the style of the feud and how it isn't about ripping each others guts up (HHH/Taker), or humiliating the other (Rock/Cena), it is simply about who is the best, and who can put on the better show.

Kane/Ryder w/ Eve really should happen. Beef up the undercard a little, although I wouldn't be bothered if they waited until Extreme Rules for this.

When are they gonna announce the Long vs. Laurinatis match? And why aren't Laurinatis' crew getting TV time (Christian, Del Rio etc.)

Cody Rhodes humiliation video of Big Show was win. I'm kinda looking forward to a match between Show and Cody... I must be delusional.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I don't think Rock had notes on his wrist. I think he did so in the past. Well, at least that was my interpretation.

Great feud progression for both Cena/Rock and CM Punk/Jericho. CM Punk/Jericho feud screams opener match of WrestleMania, with the WWE Title attached. It's a wierd feeling I have, but that isn't a detriment to the feud and the match at Mania, because I do think the match should be on early so it isn't sandwhiched between Hell in a Cell and Rock/Cena. CM Punk/Jericho won't pick up much in terms of intensity, and I don't think it needs it. I'm content with the style of the feud and how it isn't about ripping each others guts up (HHH/Taker), or humiliating the other (Rock/Cena), it is simply about who is the best, and who can put on the better show.

Kane/Ryder w/ Eve really should happen. Beef up the undercard a little, although I wouldn't be bothered if they waited until Extreme Rules for this.

When are they gonna announce the Long vs. Laurinatis match? And why aren't Laurinatis' crew getting TV time (Christian, Del Rio etc.)

Cody Rhodes humiliation video of Big Show was win. I'm kinda looking forward to a match between Show and Cody... I must be delusional.

rocknotes.jpg

I do think it was deliberate though so it was something Cena could call him out on, heck Rock is a top Hollywood actor who has to remember A LOT of lines in movies.

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nah don't think Rock was trying to give Cena some ammo at all. That would have to be something they went over and I doubt they went over anything before he went out there. You could tell Rock legit got called out on it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah he had bullets on his wrist for a 20 min promo.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Guess if I ever wanted to jokingly say Triple H is a better mic worker than Rock (Which may be unpopular but I think he is) I could say Triple H cuts 20 minute promos all the time and doesn't need notes on his wrist, lol.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Sal will tell you HHH got years of practice in Evolution so it is like riding a bike for him :p