WWE RAW 27th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hatred makes a good point earlier, The Rock is an actor so he does have the ability to act shocked after Cena called him out on the notes. After reading what the notes were I am surprised it even helped him that much ten words isn't much at all.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
They're all actors. That's not really the point. Just doesn't seem like something anyone would leave themselves open to intentionally because it's very close to breaking kayfabe. Not quite, but close.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
F4W said:
The verbal battle between The Rock and John Cena on Monday's RAW Supershow from Portland was designed for Cena to get the upper-hand this time around. This was achieved by having Cena point out that Rock had notes for his promo written on his wrist. Some in WWE claim that Cena pointing this out was unscripted.

WWE officials are determined to get a 50/50 reaction for both men at WrestleMania 28 in Miami.
If this is true, then it's a fucking disgrace that they are doing whatever they can and at whoevers expense just to make sure Cena gets some more cheers.

SAL

Reaction score
"The Yankees have paid ESPN $10 million to show awesome Derek Jeter video packages to ensure that he'll be cheered at Fenway Park this year."

is how I just read that

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't know why they want a 50/50 reaction at WM, what is the harm in The Rock being the favourite considering it is his hometown. Have Cena get booed, The Rock can win but then he can do the cheesy thing and shake Cena's hand at the end saying that he has his respect and then the fans will cheer Cena.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I don't know why they want a 50/50 reaction at WM, what is the harm in The Rock being the favourite considering it is his hometown. Have Cena get booed, The Rock can win but then he can do the cheesy thing and shake Cena's hand at the end saying that he has his respect and then the fans will cheer Cena.

Works perfectly, Cena was face in Chicago when he faced Punk and got boo's. I don't think he really cares.

PY.

Reaction score
The face/heel dynamic is pretty much thrown out the door for this match. Not sure why it's being talked about so much when clearly Cena is NOT turning heel anytime soon.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
He doesn't need to turn heel, WWE just don't need to worry about the reactions that he gets from the fans and WWE don't need to book it so that Rock looks weak against him.

PY.

Reaction score
Doesn't seem like they're doing bad in that regard now.

On another note, for a few days I thought the words written on Rock's wrist was a new tattoo :lol: