• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 26th August 2013 - LIVE Discussion

PHX

Legacy Member
This heel Orton has been AWESOME so far :mark: way better than his shitty last run as a heel.
Don't see what was wrong with that run I personally thought it was great. Had its flaws but had some amazing moments.

SAIYANS

They need to have Heyman and Axle align with them next, followed by AJ, Layla, Big E, and Del Rio

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Very good opening segment, hope Raw can keep me entertained until that Gauntlet because they have fuck all that I care about right now.

Andrew

Trips is kinda right when he says this is best for business.

Of course we want to see BRYAN wrestle THREE times in one night!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Don't see what was wrong with that run I personally thought it was great. Had its flaws but had some amazing moments.

I didn't mind the ring work near as much as other people, but his promos :HD: Just got so bored with them the last 6 months or so before his face turn.

PHX

Legacy Member
They need to have Heyman and Axle align with them next, followed by AJ, Layla, Big E, and Del Rio
I want the 1st part to happen mainly because that would put Punk in it and would be amazing to see Punk and Bryan team together to take on the new corporation.

PHX

Legacy Member
He couldn't talk for shit, Legacy handled the mic better

I didn't mind the ring work near as much as other people, but his promos :HD: Just got so bored with them the last 6 months or so before his face turn.
Wasn't great on the mic but the actual segments that happened were great like the stuff with Vince, stuff with Triple H and Steph.