• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 25th June 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Was never a fan of Sid at all, so that didn't really do much to me. I'm cool with it though, just didn't mark the fuck out like I did with Vader.

Andrew

I wonder who we will see next week, would be good if Slater loses and wins on the 1000th episode against a bigger legend.

Troy

Nice to see the powerbomb again, there was a bit of a pop for that move. This is one of the fun parts of RAW each week seeing who Slater will face next.

Slim

Ok... mark out moment over... please continue with your regularly scheduled preplanned show that we already know the results to :p

Andrew

I know Sid isn't the guy to have good matches but he looked in shape compared to his WCW days.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Shouldn't slater being the one man band that he is do his own intro?

He should totally come to the ring with this

one_man_rock_band_heath_slater_by_captainmarvelous-d37wm85.jpg

Slim

For the record... I marked out for the theme more than Sid... sucks we didn't get the Sid pyro. Heh.