• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 24th October 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

Cole once again talking about JR. Just leave that damn feud alone now because we don't care about feuding announcers.

Andrew

Bloody commercials.

They happen way too much, We need another Commercial Free RAW

This is outrageous!

Troy

Bloody commercials.

They happen way too much, We need another Commercial Free RAW

This is outrageous!

The commercials are what pays the bills.

I do hope that they run another Commercial Free RAW, they should do one every year.

Prodigy

Banned
Barrett and Morrison on the second to last match on RAW? Cool I hope Morrison does stay and Barrett gets pushed soon.

TheZig

This as been like Monday Night Twitter, I mwntioned they were making twitter references all last night so i guess this will be a permanent thing.

Troy

Barrett and Morrison on the second to last match on RAW? Cool I hope Morrison does stay and Barrett gets pushed soon.

If he has any common sense then he will sign a new deal and steer clear of Melina. Once he signs a new deal he will be pushed up the card again.

I hope that soon enough Barrett gets a feud with someone like Orton or Kane.

Troy

This as been like Monday Night Twitter, I mwntioned they were making twitter references all last night so i guess this will be a permanent thing.

Unfortunately it looks permanent. I don't get it at all but it is here to stay.

Troy

I wish Barrett vs Bryan for the briefcase would happen and Barrett wins.

We're back.

I hope not I want Bryan to hold onto the briefcase. There is still six months left for WWE to make Bryan World title material so they have enough time. Just start giving him some wins on Smackdown and PPVs and they are back on track.

John McHenry

John McHenry

They've been making twitter references since mania. They've uped it a bit tonight but not much.