• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 24th June 2013 - LIVE Discussion

Crippler

Prove me wrong
CM Punk & Curtis Axel vs. Prime Time Players next week. Good progression from what happened tonight but PTP get no reaction at all. Surely it will be a pretty quick win for the Heyman Guys.

Or Axel could walk out on Punk

John McHenry

John McHenry
The fact that Steph specifically said this was the WWE Title MITB match makes me think that there will be another MITB match.

It probably will be a never been champions match. The names I come up with are Barrett, Sandow, Rhodes, Sin Cara, Miz, Ambrose, Axel

But I don't know why she wouldn't have said anything about another one.

SAIYANS

doesn't leave a whole lot for the SD MITB.... only guys like Ambrose, Cesaro, Swagger?, Mysterio?, Big Show? RTruth? Sin Cara? Sandow? Rhodes? Kofi?
Mysterio was in his last stage of rehab, Summerslam seems more likely. Swagger andnthe whole weed/court thing. Kofi just had surgery weeks ago too. But yeah the other ones are possible I guess

Troy

Big Show is the guy I think you have to have in there star wise.

Fandango still has a IC match I would presume when he's cleared. I'm not sure how they fill it up at all. I would probably want Big E in it but eh, I think they would be better off during a 5 man match name wise

Not sure if Big Show is back yet so I didn't include him.

Big E is another good option, will be interesting to see who is announced for the match on Smackdown this week. At least it creates interest in who will get the spots.

CGS

Ryback just needs to start winning on PPV. Been a year since he last won on PPV which was at MITB 2012.

Exactly why him winning would be fine by me. Having him lose to Jericho only makes him look like even more of a joke. If they do that they may as well just send him back to NXT. Guys like Bo Dallas have more momentum and credibility that him right now :lmao

zigglerHEEL

Mysterio was in his last stage of rehab, Summerslam seems more likely. Swagger andnthe whole weed/court thing. Kofi just had surgery weeks ago too. But yeah the other ones are possible I guess

yeah and I forgot Barrett, Miz and Big E.... all also possible

Troy

Exactly why him winning would be fine by me. Having him lose to Jericho only makes him look like even more of a joke. If they do that they may as well just send him back to NXT. Guys like Bo Dallas have more momentum and credibility that him right now :lmao

Jericho is great with putting guys over so I have no doubt that Ryback will win. Jericho is probably on tour soon with Fozzy so he will lose on his way out.

John McHenry

John McHenry
CM Punk: I'm not going to be represented by heyman.

Heyman: That's cool we'll have you tag and feud with my guys.

Rhodes Scholars: Da Fuck?