WWE RAW 14th November 2011 - LIVE RAW GETS ROCKED Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Could have used him a bit more through out the whole show. They didn't add any matches to Survivor Series did they?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
No they didn't add any matches to the PPV, the only change that was made was Ziggler was added to the elimination match in place of Christian.

They didn't let us know if Ryder will get his US title match. Only four matches on the PPV and so I expect two more to be added.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
WWE.com list Beth vs. Eve for the belt.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think they handled it right with Rock on the show. Didn't want it to be like it was on mania with Rock doing useless segments on the show just for the sake of being on the show. Hell didn't think he should have done the Rock bottom and leave to Foley personally.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I expected a bit more simply because they advertised it as a Rock themed show. If they had only said that he would be there for the end of the show I wouldn't have cared as much but they way they promoted it made me think that he was going to be on the show a lot more than he actually was.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Call me crazy but one of the things I was most disappointed about was no Brodus Clay AGAIN this week.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Rock being on WWE T.V nowadays in itself is huge hence why the promoted it the way they did. I didn't want him all over the show and just rather they did what they did perfectly and have him apart of one great segment to end the show to sell the match.

As for Brodus I'm not all that let down about it but find it stupid they keep promoting him debuting but pulling it for stupid reasons unless this is being done on purpose to be apart of an angle.

jamie

Reaction score
i loved RAW but all i have read on facebook is negative comments :S dont get why some people watch WWE if they get no enjoyment from that

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am normally one of the most positive people about RAW but this week it was bad. Not enough interesting matches, too much stalling, not enough build for Survivor Series and not enough of The Rock when they promoted him as the big attraction.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I expected a bit more simply because they advertised it as a Rock themed show. If they had only said that he would be there for the end of the show I wouldn't have cared as much but they way they promoted it made me think that he was going to be on the show a lot more than he actually was.
lol...Hey guys, Rock is on the show but no appearing till the last 30mins or thereabouts, so feel free to skip the rest of the show until then!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
They did show him entering the area earlier in the night besides the Rock Bottom to Foley and the last segment. Also, to be fair I can't even remember the last part of the show.

Vivido

Reaction score
I liked how they used him, good job on putting over not only tomorrows match, but continuing the build for 'Mania, if they had had him doing anything other than what he done it would of had bugger all to do with Cena, Truth and Miz and that would made what he did do less effective. They need to make sure that Rock doesn't take away other peoples slots, as that will be damaging for the future, build the likes of Truth and Miz to be equal to The Great One and you will get the best results for the product as a whole.