• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 13th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

SAL

HHH in the middle of putting himself in the biggest storyline and spending weeks and weeks building it up 20 minutes at a time and making the fans beg for him to have one more 40 minute match with a guy who can't move: "I'm not trying to feed my ego."

Heh.

Chase

Ohhh real talk coming on here. Really real talk. I mean Triple H and Shawn going into a good exchange. Calling GOD a sellout, calling him a coward probably to get in his head... "Walk away" omg HHH becoming angry again. HHH saying it is going to be his the WWE... GOD is getting mad here, because of business, good job here talking about Undertaker,Shawn, and him are an end of an era. Maybe HHH vs Taker is not going to happen? In the end though I see GOD having the match, and nice insult by GOD there at the... oh wait Shawn is going to keeps on talking and is about peace. Shawn wants him to say he does not want it. Good stuff by HBK here waiting on GOD's response... Taking a lot of time this promo. A fight about to break out between the two? Taker gong going to hit? What is going to happen next? GOD says "no" drops the mic and Shawn looks to be in disbelief. It makes you think Taker vs HHH will not be happening at all, but us internet fans no.. in the end it will come down to that.

Heisenberg

I'm sick of these video packages but they make sense even though I wanna see Taker there live. I guess they want to wait til after Chamber.

Andrew

Whoever does these video packages are great. Really hypes it up and gets into HHH's head about this situation.