• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 13th February 2012 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

I thought that was a complete shitfuck of an openning segment.

Since when do wrestlers have debates?

It turned out better than I expected. Was really good hearing something from Kofi since I didn't realise he had it in him to cut that good a promo.

Troy

Love to see a program between Jericho and Kofi. Jericho could really help Kofi evolve and develop.

The only time I remember seeing them wrestle before this was at Night of Champions a couple of years ago when Kofi won the IC title from Jericho.

Cole with a pointless statement after Jericho locks in the Walls of Jericho "This is a submission maneuver."Wow I never would have guessed it.

Chase

Jericho wins. Good move here, even though Kofi with the win would be undpredictable, but too me it is obvious that Jericho will be winning the WWE title at the Elimination chamber.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
match was pretty solid, it looked like they were taking spots from their house matches and adding to this one

Troy

Short match but they gave it a decent enough finish to explain why Kofi could lose so fast.

HBK appearance backstage and we see HHH with him.

Andrew

I'd personally would love to see Daniel Bryan interrupt and piss HBK off because he hunts animals. That'd boost Bryan's heel turn to an extreme.