• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW 10th October 2011 - LIVE Discussion

Troy

Still half an hour left... feels like hardly anything has happened due to the lack of wrestling.

Only one match for Vengeance too :/

It feels like nothing has been accomplished at all. Maybe WWE will give us a good ending to encourage us to tune in next week.

Hopefully Johnny Ace will announce a tag team title shot for Vengeance

Troy

Talking about movies have any of the Australian members seen Red Dog?

I am probably going to see it this weekend.

Troy

Mason Ryan gets the pin on Ziggler. Surprised that he pinned the US champion.

Johnny Ace book some more matches for the PPV please

Andrew

Mason is barely green in the ring, digging his song.

Mason getting pushed here, give him a match against Ziggler for the US.

Troy

WWE promoting the Network again. First program announced is a Wrestlemania rewind themed show. Fans can vote on the name for the show and someone will post a thread later on to see what WS fans would vote for. Hopefully somone like JR or Mean Gene hosts it.

Troy

Del Rio vs. CM Punk up next.

Not a bad RAW at all though, Bourne looks legit hurt.

It is a bit of a let down for me after how it started. I knew that Johnny Ace was going to be GM but it is weird how Vince appeared and overall it is a bit disappointing.

Prodigy

Banned
Sheamus has really shone with promotional work with the WWE even as a heel and now as a top face the BE a Star campaign is perfect for him.