Raw WWE RAW 10th March 2013 - LIVE Discussion: Breaking News, Brother.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Dead man's tale
Brock Lesnar is champing at the bit to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania, but as Paul Heyman outlined last week, the mad scientist has his own reasons for tempting The Streak a second time. According to Heyman, it was The Phenom’s defeat of CM Punk at last year’s Show of Shows that drove The Straight Edge Superstar to abandon Heyman altogether in late 2013. The Deadman has been confirmed to appear on Raw, likely with a response for both The Anomaly and his handler. What will he have to say?

A crack in The Shield
Things are … well, they’re not looking great for The Shield these days. WWE’s formerly inseparable trio are on shakier ground than ever before, thanks to Seth Rollins’ abandonment of the group in the middle of their second match with The Wyatt Family last week. The stunt that cost Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns the match was done, according to Rollins, in order to make a point. However, can “the architect” of The Shield be taken at his word? Or has the glue finally come undone?

Outlaws' revenge
The New Age Outlaws’ improbable run back to the WWE Tag Team Titles came to a crashing halt courtesy of The Usos, who finally fulfilled their destiny and captured their very first tandem title. Road Dogg & Billy Gunn are playing their chips very carefully when it comes to cashing in on their rematch clause, though. WWE Main Event and SmackDown came and went without The Outlaws throwing down for the WWE Tag Team Championship once again; might they roll the dice on Raw?

Breaking news, brother
The host with the most is coming back Monday night, and he has big news in store for the WWE Universe. Hulk Hogan, fresh off his big homecoming two weeks ago, is headed back to Raw for a follow-up, and word is he’s packing a huge announcement for WrestleMania 30. What does The Immortal One have up his sleeve, or lack thereof? (It is Hogan, after all; the man never met a tanktop he didn’t like.)

Live that fantasy
WWE COO Triple H claimed he was sick of dealing with Daniel Bryan’s “fantasy” after the “YES!” man reiterated his WrestleMania challenge to The King of Kings. True to form, Daniel Bryan then kicked The Game square in the head. Needless to say, Bryan is adamant as ever about facing Triple H at The Show of Shows; The Authority and Batista’s joint beatdown of the fan favorite left him lower than ever at the conclusion of last Monday’s Raw. Bryan has always overcome the odds, though he’s racking up enemies faster than ever now. Can he defy those odds and get The Game to play ball? Find out this Monday at 8/7 CT, when Raw goes live on USA Network, and be sure to check out WWE Network’s live Raw Pre-Show at 7:30 ET and Backstage Pass at 11:00 ET!
Looking forward to the show, Cena/Wyatt Bryan/HHH and Undertaker/Brock all have me interested now heading into Mania and i'm keeping an open mind about this Hogan announcement.

DISCUSS​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Don't expect this show to be as good as last week's but it should be entertaining. I won't be on tonight though so I'll catch a replay tomorrow.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I'm expecting Hulk to announce the musical performance at Mania. They probably got Kid Rock again because he's doing the theme song.

Anyways, I'm really excited to see where the Lesnar/Taker story goes. This could be great. They need to pull on their history though.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Three matches announced:
Big Show and Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton and Batista
Christian vs Sheamus w/ fan chosen stipulation. Choices of Falls Count Anywhere, 2/3 Falls or Memphis Street Fight.
John Cena vs Erick Rowan

Eh, tag should be interesting and Cena vs Rowan probably too with their storylines but the match between the two is surprising. Not sold on Rowan's work. Don't care for Christian vs Sheamus again and we know the street fight will win.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
looking forward to Harper/Cena next week more

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
in for a shitty crowd that sits on their hands tonight.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
better than smark crowd chanting cm punk all night for no reason or shit just to "be cool"

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
So this Andre trophy can it be defended like a title cause if so it's already the 2nd most credible thing in the company

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
better than smark crowd chanting cm punk all night for no reason or shit just to "be cool"
perhaps but they're not even loud. they're barely cheering these legends. this announcement came off piss poor.

Cena/Hogan segment. Interesting. At least we will get something decent from Hogan.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
can't even take this promo serious with all this ass kissing

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
can't even take this promo serious with all this ass kissing
man since Hogan has returned it has been network/mania plug + dick sucking. needs a serious segment.

like Cena is gonna be in a jobber filled battle royal. :TI:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Nice of Cena not to take his feud with Bray serious, what a guy

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
seems like Hogan will get physical here.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker