WWE RAW 06/02/12 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Wasn't it confirmed by some source that Undertaker wouldn't turn up untill AFTER EC?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Wasn't it confirmed by some source that Undertaker wouldn't turn up untill AFTER EC?

Nothing is ever confirmed by dirtsheets. They know about as much as you or I most of the time.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Does anyone here actually want to see Undertaker vs. Triple H III? God's already lost twice, why should we believe he'd win the third time? (Other than the fact that he's Triple H.)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Draine said:
Does anyone here actually want to see Undertaker vs. Triple H III? God's already lost twice, why should we believe he'd win the third time? (Other than the fact that he's Triple H.)

I didn't want to see it the second time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:

Don't think anyone on here wants to see it, though I might be wrong. Interesting point though, the only draw for this match (Taker vs HHH part III) is the fact that HHH is probably egotistical enough to book himself to win.

I've not seen one supporter
seabs said:
I didn't want to see it the second time.

Same.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I would rather see Lesnar return, kick Undertakers ass, end his streak and then leave.. than watching Hunter end it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
I would rather see Lesnar return, kick Undertakers ass, end his streak and then leave.. than watching Hunter end it.

I wouldn't mind Brock returning but he'd have to stay if he ends the streak. I know you were being sarcastic but still it would be epic.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
I wouldn't mind Brock returning but he'd have to stay if he ends the streak. I know you were being sarcastic but still it would be epic.

True, but who thinks Punk will be entering with the new BITW shirt today?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
True, but who thinks Punk will be entering with the new BITW shirt today?

I think he'll stick with the white one. He's had a few shirts but this is what he's worn the most amount of time.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He should wear the ice cream bar tshirt again. http://www.wweshop.com/item/cm-punk-ice-cream-bar-t-shirt/men/01-14955