WWE RAW 06/02/12 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM PuLs3 said:
3c4fb915af2b44d121934b68bd0991cb.png

I wasn't doubting you or suggesting you made it up. Simply saying dirt sheets say whatever the hell they want. I hope you're right though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Wonder what Ziggler will do tonight. He's out of a feud, but he's in EC match. Probably some random match to make someone look good.

I almost posted this earlier.. pretty much a guarantee it will be some useless filler. Probably a match against either Truth where Miz will interfere to help Ziggler win or match #5,404,293 against Kofi

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I almost posted this earlier.. pretty much a guarantee it will be some useless filler. Probably a match against either Truth where Miz will interfere to help Ziggler win or match #5,404,293 against Kofi

Chuckled, your maths is as good as Steiner's. :hehe:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You're right, it's probably way more than that once you factor in house shows. They only feuded for 2 years straight on SD and then another 6 months on Raw

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You're right, it's probably way more than that once you factor in house shows. They only feuded for 2 years straight on SD and then another 6 months on Raw

Lol I meant it was completely accurate, you must know how good Steiner is at maths

Reaction score
@[Crayo] could you enable auto merge double posts so I don't keep making it. That way, I can just keep replying here.

Reactions: TheNova