WWE Rates some Wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
The WWE Magazine with CM Punk on the cover features skill ratings. They dole out ratings based on what they perceive the wrestler's skill level to be. They rate strategy, mat skills, strength, speed, agility, sportsmanship, and aerials. In the case of Extreme Expose, they rated them together as a whole and gave them an 8 in strategy, a 6 in mat skills, a 5 in strength, a 4 in speed, an 8 in agility, an 8 in sportsmanship, and a 1 in aerials. Other notable ratings include a 3 for Bobby Lashley's charisma, a 5 for Khali's mat skills, a 2 for Kristal's mat skills, Funaki getting a 9 in charisma, Mike Knox getting a 5 in charisma, a 7 for John Cena's mat skills, Daivari getting a 4 in mat skills, Val Venis getting a 5 in mat skills, and Jamie Noble getting a 6 in mat skills.

WZ
-------------------------------

Lmao Lashley gets a 3 in charisma....if anyone has the mag plz post all of the ratings haha..

CenaMark54

I hate WWE Magazine. I'm tempted to move this to HIAT so everyone can bash the hell out of the WWE, its magazine, and its shitty ratings.

the dark knight

^^are you saying that dwayne johnson should get 9 in charisma? bullshit, he's not lower than 10 :)

bdogg1

Reaction score
CENA his mat skills is higher then noble because he has 2 finishers. does anyone know what noble's actual finisher is.