Wwe Random Thoughts (rant)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

As for ECW, read the news, going to be huge roster shake up to enhance it a lot.

And maybe TNA will get bigger faster than expected and will provide a very good alternative, dunno.

Edit: Montana, you are one post away from 2,000. T_T

3lions

Reaction score
What major shake up for ECW? Where did you hear this?

the dark knight

HHH squashing raw?

umaga had to be done cuz he had to disappear from TV.

booker T had to be done because it was his return.

the tag teams...so freaking what? he can beat them anytime. he's not a contender in the division. another thing is, he already owned the cowboys when DX was alive months ago. oh yea, and he beat up both tag teams not just one of them. that doesnt bury the division.

carlito? :g:
1) the rivalry is still on.
2) he (triple h) cheated his way to victory at unforgiven. which means, carlito's not squashed/buried.
3) he is fucking building up to be god.

PeepShow

Didnt you say you agree with Truthslayer, TDK? Those are the EXACT points that he syas are whats wrong.......

the dark knight

^^fuck toothslayer. i agreed with him on the hornswoggle part.

btw, im not a sheep. which means, i dont have to agree/disagree with everything SOMEONE says just because i like/dislike him.

PeepShow

I thought you said you liked him and agreed with his stuff. My bad if you didnt.

Anyway.......

TNA > WWE :)

Montana

HHH squashing raw?

umaga had to be done cuz he had to disappear from TV.

booker T had to be done because it was his return.

the tag teams...so freaking what? he can beat them anytime. he's not a contender in the division. another thing is, he already owned the cowboys when DX was alive months ago. oh yea, and he beat up both tag teams not just one of them. that doesnt bury the division.

carlito? :g:
1) the rivalry is still on.
2) he (triple h) cheated his way to victory at unforgiven. which means, carlito's not squashed/buried.
3) he is fucking building up to be god.

HHH doesnt need to be built up again. And it basically just to point out he's taken out 7-8 guys in 2-3 weeks.

the dark knight

^^well, the fans wanna see triple h burying people. i personally do enjoy it :)

another thing is, trips gets the biggest pop of night. and if it wasnt for trips returning in summerslam, i would've stopped watching the wwe since.