WWE Promising "Blockbuster" Announcement!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
WWE is promising a "blockbuster" announcement at a press conference at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday. The press conference will take place at noon PT/3PM ET. They are also promising more details on "Million Dollar Mania."

I'm guessing the announcement is about them buying TNA for $.25 and ROH for a 6-pack of warm RC Cola.

I'll admit that joke was an Epic Fail :(

It's gotta be the return of Lex Luger and his eventual unification of the World Heavyweight and WWE titles. It's just got to be!

Okay I'm done.

chessarmy

in JR's blog he said that a big anouncement was going to be made too, hopefully its something actually worth getting hyped up for...unlike ROH's "OMG WE GOT A BIG ANOUNCEMENT..........................................

70% off all DVDs!! YEEAA!

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I have a couple ideas what it could be:

- The "Blockbuster" Announcement will be a cross-promotion match-up pitting WWE's The Undertaker vs. ROH's Nigel McGuiness.

- Linda McMahon will be posing for Playboy to promote SummerSlam.

- Ultimate Warrior was/is Vince's real illigitimate son and the one who tried to blow him up in the limo last year.

- Ric Flair's next retirement match, only this time he's super duper serial.

- Tito Ortiz has signed with WWE (I'll admit, I'd mark for that)

Any one else got any ideas for what it could be?

Evil Austin

lol at above why not Taker vs Flair the looser does actually have to follow through and get fired....

Rell

Reaction score
Vince Mcmahon: Hello beautiful Californians. We are gathered here today to announce something that will change the way wrestling is viewed in its entirety, and that announcement is...

*boom*

*Kobe Bryant, Lamar Odom, and Pau Gasol walks in*

Pau: Hey yo, Chico...I dont know if you noticed, but you're in our house pal.

Hollywood Bryant: We're Takin OVER brother.

Vince: What is the meaning of this?!?

*macho man Andy Bynum nails Vince with an NBA trophy*

Lamar Odom: Chalk another one up for the Good Guys!

THE LWO IS BORN *laughs evilly*

...don't ask, I'm higher than the clouds

C4

It's Linda McMahon posing for playboy... :disgust1:

Anyways, to get serious they have always come up with something stupid so don't expect much from them. This is likely a plan to have all PPV's broadcasted for free over the internet, the first ever launch of WWE Kids Magazine, a Kids DVD or something similar to that.

The Rated R CMStar

There are only 4 real choices:

1. PPVs are now free on the Internet
We heard rumors about this, and maybe this is were they reveal the next plan to screw themselves

2. Tito Ortiz signs with WWE
Meh, he ended his contract with UFC, this could be, but I doubt it.

3. Million Dollar Mania
We get screwed over from a big announcement and it is just more info on the money give away.

4. The Undertaker
The conference is in kayfabe, or in character, and it is to talk about the fate and future of The Undertaker