WWE & PRIME HYDRATION STRIKE RECORD-SETTING GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP FEATURING FIRST-EVER RING MAT BRANDING

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

WWE & PRIME HYDRATION STRIKE RECORD-SETTING GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP FEATURING FIRST-EVER RING MAT BRANDING​

IMG_0280--ef964189ba31614f40b5b59ed1483c1f.jpg
STAMFORD, Conn., March 8, 2024 – WWE®, part of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), and Logan Paul and KSI’s widely popular beverage brand PRIME today struck a record-setting global partnership that will see PRIME Hydration become the exclusive “Official Hydration Drink Partner” of WWE and the first partner to ever appear on the center of the WWE ring.

As WWE’s exclusive “Official Hydration Drink Partner,” PRIME Hydration will receive unprecedented exposure and integration within key WWE assets, highlighted by never-before-seen center mat branding at Premium Live Events (PLEs) such as WrestleMania and Money In The Bank. Further, PRIME Hydration will earn key brand placement within WWE events including WrestleMania XL and Survivor Series, match sponsorships, co-presenter designations at future PLEs, product activations at live events, social support from WWE Superstars across retail and digital activations, and more.

Additionally, PRIME Hydration will be the first official partner to activate across both TKO companies. In January 2023, UFC struck an exclusive global partnership with PRIME Hydration that features a number of branded integrations and entitlements, including the Official Hydration Drink of UFC and Official Partner of the UFC Performance Institute. Earlier this year, TKO brought together the global partnerships teams at UFC and WWE to form a singular global partnerships unit with a unified sponsorship strategy.

“What Logan and his team have built in a short time is phenomenal and we’re excited to help showcase PRIME Hydration across our biggest events,” said WWE Chief Content Officer Paul “Triple H” Levesque. “Combining two of my greatest achievements into one knockout partnership is a dream come true,” said PRIME Co-Founder Logan Paul. “We’ve worked incredibly hard at PRIME to build a brand that disrupts the beverage industry and it’s time to join forces with the global leader in sports entertainment. Thank you to everyone on both sides who have played an important role in bringing PRIME Hydration to the ring.”

With bold, thirst-quenching flavors to help refresh, replenish, and refuel, PRIME Hydration's goal is to create a drink that can fuel any lifestyle. Available in a range of flavors that include orange, grape, ice pop, blue raspberry, lemon lime and tropical punch, each drink comes with added nutritional benefits to compliment taste. PRIME Hydration has a coconut water base and boasts BCAA to aid muscle recovery, B vitamins, antioxidants, and electrolytes.​
It was only ever going to be a matter of time that they became the exclusive partner. Getting the logo on the mat for PLE's is a huge change though.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Can't wait for those special camera angles from above thrown at us every 10 minutes throughout the PPVs

Reactions: #Waddles

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Does it taste as bad as it looks?

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Does it taste as bad as it looks?
It tastes like yogurt. It’s weird to say that about a drink but it does, it’s a yogurt flavoured drink lol.

Also I’m gonna be purposefully ignorant about this and just gonna assume it’s only for Logan Paul matches. It most likely is for the entire show but don’t tell me that, I’m just gonna say it’s only for Logan matches and it’s all a work to get more heat on Logan because that makes me feel better about this lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Y2Jayne

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Prime alot bigger than I knew......

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
It would be slightly better if it was just the name by itself. But why the bottle?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Because it's their pretty much their logo. Putting just Prime on the mat would be weird considering how big Amazon Prime is.

Reactions: Cwalker

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Some people are really hating this

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
It would look better if it was placed like the ads are on AEW rings, in the corner for each turnbuckle section. Right in the middle of the ring is an eyesore, I agree.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Very small thing to complain about but I still hate it, it’s an eyesore. I’m so tired of ads being all over sports.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Where was this when Draft Kings are or were, I rarely watch anymore on AEW canvases.

Guess all the Halloween Havoc moments were ruined by Slim Jim. :rolleyes:

Dustin001

Reaction score
Was it last years wm where they had that captain crunch and turbo tax shit all over the arena?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Paul said the announcement was one of the coolest moments that he and KSI have ever had:

One of the coolest moments of our life, you know. Major achievement, major milestone for our brand and the company. Getting that center ring spot is interesting. It's getting...it's more positive reviews, but I think the diehard wrestling fans are like -- they're really upset, man.
It's never been done, and Vince [McMahon] was always really protective of the mat and not putting any brands on it. But in this new era, which it is, no matter how you cut it, TKO is a publicly traded company, they got to meet a bottom line. That spot was going to be sold. We saw an opportunity, and potentially an opportunity to make people hate me even more, because I am a heel. And that's kind of the angle I took. I was like, 'F*ck y'all. I'm going to stamp everything about this with me so you're reminded of just what my aim is: to take over in this company.'

Paul said he believes that fans will get used to the advertisement over time:

If we don't have this spot forever, which who knows what will happen, it'll be someone else. And I promise you, if you're a diehard WWE fan, you'll forget about it. It'll start to just be standard practice and I don't think it's going to be as distracting as y'all think.
Paul laughed about the memes people have made, saying he thinks they're incredible.

Reactions: Jimmy King