Wwe On Demand Channel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i just got it today,and i think it may be the greatest channel ever.you can watch a bunch of wrestling from the 1980s and 1990s,old promos,roundtable discussions,wcw nitro,and wwe raw from the late 1990s and 2000.it's only 8 bucks a month,and for somebody like me who is basically home alone during the week,worth 8 bucks a month.you guys would love it.:clap_1: :clap_1:

Dre

Reaction score
Nope it's not for DirectTV. Only available for Digital Cable.

I had WWE 24/7 since June of last year, and I have to say that I have not been disappointed since. Having a lot of great classic matches for only less then $10.00 a month. The only problem that I have with the On Demand service is that they seem to be to lazy to update it every once in a while.

chessarmy

I'm getting it. I would love to sit down and watch wrestling without having to download anything. Plus, so many classic moments are available at the click of a button. Its a great on demand service, I'm looking forward to getting it soon

xtremebadass

I would get it only for WCW. I really am pissed that I missed out on that. I want to see some hardcore Goldberg matches. Plus I want to see 2001 shit.

Reaction score
i gop at 7am this morning,and i have been watching ric flair promos and classic wcw matches since.i'm makdvd out of it,and at the end i'm putting some stone cold vince mcmahon confrontations on it. also what's wwf and wcw without booby heenan???

1chiban

Reaction score
Hopefully they'll offer it in the UK eventually.

1chiban

Reaction score
They've got a deal with WWE, so why not offer it to us on a ppv basis (i.e. paying for a show/documentary or an old ppv etc.) at least, like they used to in the early days of wwe on demand. I mean I'd pay a fiver for an old Starrcade here and there.

Beer

I could probably see it happening at some point coz a lot of people in the UK watch wrestling.

1chiban

Reaction score
^ Hmm but they don't mind throwing the wrestling around the schedules, down to Sky Sports 3 now remember.

Airfixx

^^^ Better still, considering the amount of l-o-o-o-o-w budget cannnels there are on cable in the UK, I thaink it's crazy that WWE don't just bite the bullet and get their own channel and make it a monthly subscription kinda like you do when you sign up for Sky Sports etc.

Alternatively, I'd would be up for 24/7-online, but I wanna be able to download what I'm watching (No different to me DVDing it off of the TV afterall).

@ 1chiban: I too wish WWE would stop 'sitting' on all the old WCW PPVs... Don't really give a shit about all the NWO stuff but there's a tonne of mid-card stuff that I'm dying to see!