WWE Old School RAW March 4th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Cynthio you ready to bet on the figure four being finisher?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Senhor Perfect said:
You saw the light, no harm in that.

Oh look, it's the resident Miz mark! Sup.

Saylor said:
I know you was you goof, but why the lack of interest? We were marks together. :facepalm1:

His face turn was poorly executed. The part I liked about him the most were the interesting promos, now they're so generic and boring. The sudden character change really ruins the reality aspect of wrestling, and made it too obvious that it is simple a good guy bad guy type thing. He just bores me now.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Im not going to lie, im here for the undertaker. Fortunately, i will be here in time to hopefully see the heel win before he gets crushed at WM (Cesaro will lose)

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Yeah because The Miz said if I don't back him up, I won't be able to get get Maryse for one night, god damn :dawg:

Fair enough sir, I step down lol.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Has Dolph ever won with his sleeper? Lol.

I ask this weekly, Cole always says the EXACT same thing. He has put many a superstar out with that sleeper, and its broken up right after. Timed perfectly.