• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT UK WWE NXT UK Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
"The name Ben Carter is a name I gave to myself so my parents wouldn't know I was wrestling" AMAZING explanation for the name change lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm loving the Heritage Cup rules (along with ROH's Pure Rules that are a tad similar) a LOT in 2021, and def didn't expect to on paper

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I fucks with this Subculture group a lot, always liked Flash and Andrews and pairing Dani Luna with them is solid to get her something to do

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jordan/Williams was a real good main event, never had the heat I feel like they wanted with the feud or stipulation though but they gave it their all. Wonder what happens with Amir Jordan now, 205 Live bound probs :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
gauntletnxtuk.jpeg

E0updCIXoAMMYNr.jpg

Probably the full line-up for next week since I imagine the gauntlet will get a good chunk of the time

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Here's the lineup so far for the next two weeks:
Next week:
  • Ilja Dragunov vs. Noam Dar
  • Joe Coffey vs. Rampage Brown
In two weeks:
  • NXT UK Women's Champion Kay Lee Ray vs. Meiko Satomura in a championship rematch
I'll check out today's episode tomorrow or so but meh looked pretty uneventful compared to last week and even next week.