• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT UK Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
NXT UK preview, May 22, 2019: United Kingdom Champion WALTER battles Pete Dunne today
In arguably the biggest showdown in NXT UK history, The Austrian Anomaly will go to war with The BruiserWeight in a highly anticipated NXT TakeOver U.K. Title rematch. Tune in to NXT UK, streaming today at 3 p.m. ET/8 p.m. GMT on WWE Network.

In arguably the biggest showdown in NXT UK history, The Austrian Anomaly will go to war with The BruiserWeight in a highly anticipated NXT TakeOver WWE United Kingdom Championship rematch.

Plus, Travis Banks battles Joseph Connors in the final Qualifier for the imminent Fatal 4-Way Match to determine a No. 1 contender to the WWE United Kingdom Championship and much more.

Tune in to NXT UK, streaming today at 3 p.m. ET/8 p.m. GMT on WWE Network.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Dunne/WALTER II ruled, def not on the level of the Takeover match, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Also really fuck with WALTER joining up with the European Union of Bartel and Aichner bc I've became a huge fans of those guys the last few months, hopefully it solidifies him as a heel as well, but I doubt the crowd stops their chants for him, who knows maybe they'll surprise me.

Also this four-way number 1 contender's match is really fucking underwhelming, I could fuck with a Joe Coffey/WALTER match, but I mean he couldn't even beat Dunne and WALTER's beat him twice now so it'd still be meh. Mastiff is fine, would be a hard hitting match as well, but still not a huge fan of the match-up. Devlin probably my favorite guy in the match, but he just lost to the champ a few weeks ago so like not really wanting that rematch any time soon, and lol Travis Banks ain't got a chance