• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff Discussion Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown

WWE United Kingdom Championship: WALTER (c) vs Tyler Bate

NXT UK Women's Championship: Toni Storm (c) vs Kay Lee Ray

NXT UK Tag Team Championship: James Drake & Zack Gibson (c) vs Gallus (Mark Coffey & Wolfgang) vs Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews

Last Man Standing Match: Dave Mastiff vs Joe Coffey

Travis Banks vs Noam Dar

Last edited:

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
LOL I'll skip that AEW show.....no matter how good their mainevent is, it can't get passed the bullshit librarians and goofy shit before it.

Champagne Charlie

Jul 28, 2011
United Kingdom
Just watched my first ever NXT UK show, the episode from last night. Trying to get back into wrestling so I thought I would check this out. I really enjoyed it and I am def gonna watch this takeover now.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
A Last Man Standing Match between Joe Coffey and Dave Mastiff has been added. Also I expect a triple threat tag match for the tag titles to be added too between Gibson/Drake, the other two members of Gallus, and Webster/Andrews just as soon as Andrews wins his singles match to "earn" their spot. Wouldn't be surprised if they won the titles too since they're Welsh.

We're probs also gonna get Dar/Banks which I'm pretty meh on, would have preferred Devlin get a match on this card than either of those two.