• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT TakeOver: Toronto Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
I kind of like how Cole didn't get much offense in the match. Johnny just fucked him up to bring on this third fall.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Then that's NXT's fault. Advertising it that way indicated that to be the case.

Any other time this match was done were told the order of the stipulations. Also, why wouldn't Regal? It wouldn't make sense to tell them to pick random stipulation without knowing the order of the falls. That would heavily play into my choice if I was picking.
I agree but whatever. You should just know if you have a normal match and a street fight then the normal match is gonna go first.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Do they really have sledgehammers lol. You could literally murder someone with that

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Lmfao if I saw adam Cole sitting on the chair like that I would've taken another chair and whacked him in the face as hard as I could.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Time for the I kick out of everything short of a gunshot to the head part of the match.