WWE NXT: January 15, 2020 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Did anyone see NXT this Week, truly was a damn good Show. Dunne and Riddle were amazing tagging with each other for the first time I was highly impressed seeing them vs Andrews/Webster. Webster and Andrews have always been impressive and once again they delivered. The fans got their monies worth in that opener no doubt! Time Splitters I feel should of went over on Grizzled Young Vets mainly due to WWE to me needing to find some momentum for KUSHIDA. The dude was doing well and had the Match of his life vs Walter, he comes back and you don't know what do do with him, then you say let's bring in Shelley and then you have them lose? So you have Grizzled Young Vets vs UE next week why do that Match with two Heel Tag Teams? I mean Riddle and Dunne are the only face team left, I felt they dropped the ball hugely with this decision, but I know this will not be the last we see of Shelley going forward.

The people were too busy to care about what Robert Stone was saying about Green, rather to give Shelley and the Time Splitters props. Green is me is a below average talent, and I rather see her being the rich girl, Daddy I want it now, rather than this Characters of hers because no one cares. The Three Way Cruiserweight Battle for a spot to face Angel Garza was the tits. I think people are going to be talking more about what Rush and Swerve did in this one, but Breeze really did his thing in there. Angel Garza be prepared!

DIY are back together taking on Undisputed Era that is a beautiful thing, but even more beautiful is seeing what Lee has been doing especially this week. Strong is meeting his maker next week, talk about the fight of his life really pulling for Lee to win the NA Championship next week! NXT Women's Battle to determine the Number one Contender was fine, better in the second half, but I have major questions why Bianca won it? Bianca had two title shots vs Baszler, then she got her ass handed to her by Mia Yim twice, went weeks saying she's undefeated when she wasn't anymore, and now I'm suppose to take investment in this feud coming? She's gotten more Titles than any of the other ladies in the Battle Royal, and looking at some of the talent who were in there it made sense, but I rather of wanted to see Rhea face a veteran to make her better in the Ring, rather than a person who I feel is still very green in her own right. Io is the money Match for me and the feud that hopefully ends Rhea's party and gives Io her moment in the Sun, but we'll have to wait on that.