WWE NXT 7/18/2012 Watch Online / Download

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
THats why i use Flash its my server my player no one can remove it but me

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
These aren't your links. They're from WWE-TV.com

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Meh, it's not linking to the site or anything so I have no issues with it. Plus he could have posted them there, couldn't he?

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Wrong Post Opps XD

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Webx said:
No for one they are my Links there On MY server (rtmp) and for 2 i never even heard on wwe-tv So please stop accusing me of leeching when i spend my time uploading to my server.

Also How do i stop this dude from pming me is there like a block button are somthing? hes like harassing me XD

This isn't even your thread? :lol1:

Seabs, unless he's the admin of wwe-tv :eek:tunga:

Anyway, bye.
:finger:

:bury:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Webx said:
No for one they are my Links there On MY server (rtmp) and for 2 i never even heard on wwe-tv So please stop accusing me of leeching when i spend my time uploading to my server.

Also How do i stop this dude from pming me is there like a block button are somthing? hes like harassing me XD

Go to his profile and you should be able to block him.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Is anyone else just feeling less and less impressed with New NXT? Maybe it's just that the matches are too short, but I have been less than impressed with virtually all of the new FCW imports, Rollins and Wyatt being the exceptions.

Oh, and stop pushing Jinder Mahal. Please.

Thanks for the upload, Leo!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Is anyone else just feeling less and less impressed with New NXT? Maybe it's just that the matches are too short, but I have been less than impressed with virtually all of the new FCW imports, Rollins and Wyatt being the exceptions.

Oh, and stop pushing Jinder Mahal. Please.

Thanks for the upload, Leo!

Not really. They are in a start of situation and they have to establish top guys so I realize that a couple of squashes are needed to establish a starting ground. With every episode we are seeing groundwork for feuds which will help the show be more interesting. Rumors are also that they will implement a tournament system soon towards something I won't mention in case of spoiling it for you.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thanks, Stopspot, for not spoiling!

Yeah, the squashes are a necessary evil, and they're definitely going in the right direction storyline-wise. I just haven't been impressed with all the new characters yet tbh, but guess there's more to come from them.

acailler

Reaction score
*Skips through all of NXT just to see Paige*

PAIGE!!!!

Reaction score
Upload those on YouTube please so we can put it in the gallery section.