WWE NXT 3rd Jan 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Agreed him instead of Reigns, whilst not as built be intimating easily.

Yep, could have booked Shield more psychotically then. I'm such a mark for psycho gimmicks. But three athletic guys in Ambrose, Rollins and Ohno taking out anyone and everyone with a daredevil type gimmick, not afraid of anyone, three crazy fucks dishing out justice. They never needed the muscle in Reigns imo.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
seabs said:
Agreed him instead of Reigns, whilst not as built be intimating easily.

I don't see what relevance intimacy has to the Shield but each to their own.

Yeah I think just about everyone agrees that Ohno should be in instead of Reigns, the latter has so little talent it us painful.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: WWE NXT 3rd Jan 2013

Stopspot said:
#GohanSeabs

He he he he he he

Crayo said:
Yep, could have booked Shield more psychotically then. I'm such a mark for psycho gimmicks. But three athletic guys in Ambrose, Rollins and Ohno taking out anyone and everyone with a daredevil type gimmick, not afraid of anyone, three crazy fucks dishing out justice. They never needed the muscle in Reigns imo.

This guy gets me.

R Albin said:
I don't see what relevance intimacy has to the Shield but each to their own.

Yeah I think just about everyone agrees that Ohno should be in instead of Reigns, the latter has so little talent it us painful.

You're Scottish so gtfo.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I wanna start watching nxt but its tape a long time ago before they put it online...:upset:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: WWE NXT 3rd Jan 2013

rgbnba said:
I wanna start watching nxt but its tape a long time ago before they put it online...:upset:

It's good as I usually forget the spoilers.