WWE News on Holly, McCool, Bourne

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Source: PWInsider.com

For those of you wondering what happened to Hardcore Holly after Cody Rhodes turned on him at the pay per view costing them the Tag Team Championships, Mike Johnson is reporting that the WWE sent him home due to some heat he has on him after an unidentified incident. There were recent rumors saying that he was going to be released from the company, but they are simply rumors at this point and he has not been released. He has been taken off the road though to take care of some personal issues and there's no time frame on when he might return to the company.

Johnson is also reporting that Michelle McCool has at least vocally put herself in charge of the divas on Smackdown. Some tend to think that this is because of her relationship with the Undertaker who is obviously known for his veteran stature behind the scenes. I remember posting a story on here within the last couple of weeks where Natalya was not real happy with McCool trying to tell her how to work her matches and this is apparently commonplace with the other divas. Needless to say, McCool is obviously over with those in power as she was the first to win the new Divas Championship at last night's ppv.

Newsday.com has an article up stating that two men, Keith Powell and Timothy Vandewater, were arrested following last night's Great American Bash pay per view after trying to steal chairs backstage. A WWE employee tried to stop them in the parking lot, but he was hit over the head with a bottle by Vandewater, who then proceeded to bite the WWE employee. Both men were charged with burglary and Vandewater was also charged with an assault charge.

As most of you know, the shooting star press was banned up until Evan Bourne was allowed to use it for his finisher. ProWrestling.net reports that the WWE was very reluctant at first and Bourne was asked to come up with a different finisher. He went with the double knee drop off the top rope, but officials felt like it was too close to a move that Rey Mysterio sometimes performs (I have no idea what move that would be), so he was asked to change it again. When the shooting star press was brought up again, they asked Bourne to perform it for them multiple times to prove whether or not it was a safety risk. After nailing it each time, the WWE allowed him to use the move as his finisher.

Discuss!!

eggthief

Reaction score
Care little about holly, fuck u michelle, lol @ at chair stealing morons and good for Bourne.

CenaMark54

Did anyone else find it odd that they made him perform the move so they could decide if it was a safety risk. Thats like giving a gun to a five year old to see if that poses a safety risk.

Anyway, it really isn't that dangerous of a move. There is always a chance of injury, but there is potential of injury for every move. The only reason Lesnar fucked it up was because Angle was on the wrong side of the ring. From what I have seen, Bourne's opponents are basically right underneath him.

Its good to see McCool taking a leadership role. SHe is the veteren over there. If Nattie wants to get all bent out of shape and throw a fit about it, she won't be in the company very long

Montana

Bourne could have done his signature combo clothesline in the corner....oh wait miz stole the clothesline.

Soulpower

Its good to see McCool taking a leadership role. SHe is the veteren over there

Victoria says hi.

And Bourne could have used The Slice, too... Oh wait, Melina stole that move >_>

Qwake

Victoria is the best women in WWE tbh...They should have brought Billy Kidman back when they let the SSP be used :(

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, Kidman just exudes charisma...

Gee, it sure helps to be Taker's sweetheart. You go from a pathetic teacher gimmick heel, to being shoved down our throats and put as the leader of the SD division

Airfixx

McCool is shit! I'd be pissed if I was Natalya too!

...If McCool called their match at GAB then that explains a lot.

Re: Holly - That's news? He may have this, he may have such and such, there may have been an alterior motive to him dropping the tag belt, there might not....

CenaMark54" said:
Did anyone else find it odd that they made him perform the move so they could decide if it was a safety risk. Thats like giving a gun to a five year old to see if that poses a safety risk.

Agreed. "Do it. See if it's dangerous!" LOL

LOL @ the chair thieves too.... Given what they were caught stealing, having struck a blow with a bottle of water of all things, surely they can't be wrestling fans? LOL

Evil Austin

aww man keep Hardcore Holly I remember him as Bob Holly in the very early ninties he is a veterain in the ring and outside of the ring...Just have him as a backstage road agent than. But the newbies that are coming in need him.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX_3:16 said:
aww man keep Hardcore Holly I remember him as Bob Holly in the very early ninties he is a veterain in the ring and outside of the ring...Just have him as a backstage road agent than. But the newbies that are coming in need him.
Yes I am sure that Matt Capotelli, the man who was going to come in and win the CW Title from Chavo (instead of Jacquiline) would agree with that. Because after all, that was only stopped when at a house show before he was due to debut Holly broke Capotelli's arm ... ON PURPOSE o_O

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Well

Hardcore HOllys just a natural real-badass...

lol at Evan Bourne having to perform the Shooting Star Press a ga'zillion times til they said "ok...you can use it as a finisher."

and wtf with those chair-stealers...("must be tna fans!"-says kaedon)

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
...what relationship with undertaker?

I thought Mark Callaway was a married man.

rawdawg

Reaction score
Some one needs to figure out what this "unidentified incident" is.