WWE: NEW BREED

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE Backlash

Intercontinental Championship : Rey Mysterio vs. Shelton Benjamin.

A good opening matches a lot of high spots from both competitors. Mysterio hurricanrana’s Benjamin in the middle of the ring, into the second rope and follows up with a 619 then a leaping Frog Splash then a cover for the 3 count.

United States Championship : MVP vs. “The” Brian Kendrick

A fast paced match. Kendrick tried a lost of spots during the match. Kendrick set up MVP in the corner for a power bomb but MVP reversed it by power bombing Kendrick on the mat. Kendrick got to his knees and MVP follows up by a Drive - By Kick then a cover for the 3 count.

Money in The Bank defence match : CM Punk vs. Kane

A smooth match Kane used his weight advantage. Kane went for a chock slam which Punk reversed in to a sleeper hold. When Kane gets free Punk clotheslines him into the corner then goes for high running knees followed by a bull dog. Punk puts Kane on his shoulders and does a GTS to Kane then a cover for the 3 count.

Chris Jericho vs. Ricky Steamboat

A proper match using a lot of reversals. Steamboat rolled back the years by doing drop kicks and arm drags. Jericho is wobbling when Steamboat goes for a small package 1..2.kick out, Jericho reaches down and grabs Steamboats legs and plants in the Walls of Jericho which Steamboat taps out to.

ECW Championship: Jack Swagger vs. Christian

A very fast paced match. Swagger having the upper hand for the most match until ECW general manager Tiffany comes down and tries to interfere then a hooded figure comes running throw the crowd and does a dropkick to Swagger causing him to wobble, Swagger then falls into Christians arms Christian follows by an Impaler to Swagger then cover the ref turns round and counts 3 then hands Christian the title. The hooded figure pulls down his hood and reveals himself than non other than AJ Styles.

Last Man Standing World Heavyweight Championship: Edge vs. John Cena

A very typical Edge and Cena match a lot of good spots and reversals. Edge seems to have the upper hand and tells the ref not to count until he hit’s the spear. Kurt Angle runs down the ramp and attacks Edge from behind. Cena gets up and gives Edge an Attitude Adjustment then the ref counts 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10. Cena wins and Angle signals that he wants that title.

I Quit Match : Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy

A serious and fun match. The new heel Matt gets the crowd to hate him, the two brawl in the crowd taking out rows of chairs before getting up to entrance ramp where Matt goes for a side effect but Jeff reverses it into a belly to belly suplex. Jeff picks up Matt and signals he’s going for a twist f fate. Jeff goes for it Matt spins him round and throws him into the steel pillar. Matt then goes for a twist of fate and connects he then applies a camel clutch and Jeff screams “I quit, I quit”

WWE Championship Match: Triple H, Shane McMahon and Batista vs. The Legacy ( Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes.)

A very smooth match but 5 minutes in Batista grabs his legs that he had to get surgery on the medical staff came down and pulled Batista out the game. Vince McMahon appears at the entrance ramp with Batista’s replacement, Samoa Joe. Joe adapts right into the match taking on Rhodes and they two feud outside the ring Joe takes Rhodes out. McMahon then take on DiBiase and DiBiase gets the upper hand on McMahon before Joe comes in and destroys DiBiase. Triple H starts fighting with Orton, Orton RKO’s HHH then covers 1..2..Joe breaks it up. Joe and Orton go fist for fist in the centre of the ring. Then its followed by another RKO cover 1..2..3. Randy Orton wins the WWE Championship.

Vince McMahon walks down to the ring and looks Orton straight in the eyes. He gets microphone and stands in the centre of the ring,

Vince McMahon “ Ladies and Gentlemen we have had a fun filled WWE Backlash. Now I have a serious announcement concerning two of the worlds biggest wrestling promotions. I hold in my hand a contract for the WWE to buy out our main American rivals TNA. Now for this contract to be signed we need a table, two chairs and Jeff Jarrett. So when we return from the commercial break we will get the contract signed.”

*break*

The camera comes in the middle of the ring with Vince McMahon having the contract on the middle of the table, and a chair opposite Mr McMahon.

Vince “Ladies and gentlemen my guest tonight Jeff Jarrett.”

*King of the Mountain*

Jeff walks down to the ring with a guitar in hand and Jim Cornette beside him. Jeff gets in the ring and gives Cornette his guitar then sits down on the chair and looks straight into Vince’s eyes.

Jarrett “Now Vince I will only sign over the rights and contracts of TNA superstars if you promise me you will not waste my young boys and use my tag teams right.”

Vince “I will not waste them and as for the tag teams there is a clause in the contract which says I will have no in put in the tag team division and you will be solely in charge and it lets you work from home so you can spend time with your three beautiful girls.”

Jeff looks over the contract and sees that part of the deal. “What will happen Cornette and Foley?”

Vince “ Cornette can help develop superstars down in FCW and for Foley its up to the new Smackdown general manager and booker, Paul Heyman.”

Jarrett re-looks over the contract and looks and Cornette, Cornette nods in approval. Jeff then takes a pen out of his jacket.

Vince “ No use my pen.”

Jarrett signs the contract then passes it to Vince who takes the pen and signs the contract. Vince then extents the hand and Jeff accepts it.

Vince “To let you all know TNA is no more it has been bought over by WWE. Tomorrow there will be a draft, to separate TNA and ECW stars as ECW is getting the sack. Now everyone from TNA and ECW have not been put on a brand so it will be decided live on RAW tomorrow.”

*End Show*

Roster

RAW

Male
Batista
“The” Brian Kendrick
Carlito
Cody Rhodes
Jamie Noble
John Cena
Kofi Kingston
Matt Hardy
The Miz
Mr Kennedy
Montel Vontavious Porter
Primo
Randy Orton
Santino Marrella
Shawn Michaels
Ted DiBiase
Triple H

Female
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
Maryse
Mickie James

Commentators
Jim Ross
Jerry Lawler
Michael Cole

Smackdown

Male

Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jeff Hardy
John Morrison
JTG
Kane
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Shad Gaspard
Shelton Benjamin
Umaga
Undertaker

Female

Alicia Fox
Candice Michelle
Gail Kim
Maria
Melina
Michelle McCool

Commentators
Joey Styles
Matt Striker
Dusty Rhodes

Un-assigned Talent

Male
Air Paris
AJ Styles
Alex Shelly
Amazing Red
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
Chris Sabin
Christian
Christopher Daniels
Consequences Creed
DH Smith
D-Von Dudley
Eric Young
Evan Bourne
Hernandez
Homicide
Hurricane Helms
Jack Swagger
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Kaz
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Paul London
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Scott Steiner
Sting
Tyson Kidd

Female
Angelina Love
Christy Hemme
Katie Lee (manager of Paul Burchill)
Madison Rayne
Natalya
ODB
Taylor Wilde
Traci Brooks
Velvet Sky

Tag Teams

RAW

The Colons - Carlito and Primo
The Legacy - Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase

Smackdown

Cryme Tyme - JTG and Shad Gaspard

Un-assigned Talent

New Hart Foundation - DH Smith, Natalya and Tyson Kidd
Dudley Boyz - Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley
Lethal Consequences - Consequences Creed and Jay Lethal
Latin American Xchange - Homicide and Hernandez
Main Event Mafia - Booker T, Kevin Nash, Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner and Sting
Beer Money INC - James Storm and Robert Roode
Beautiful People - Angelina Love, Madison Rayne and Taylor Wilde

Titles

WWE World Championship : Randy Orton - RAW
World Heavyweight Championship : John Cena - RAW
United States Championship : MVP - RAW
Intercontinental Championship : Rey Mysterio - Smackdown
WWE Tag Championship : The Colons - Dual Brand
WWE X Division Championship: Vacant - Dual Brand
WWE Women’s Championship : Melina - Dual Brand

RAW Matches April 27th

Cryme Tyme vs. Priceless - 2 draft picks
“The” Brian Kendrick vs. Rey Mysterio - 1 draft pick
John Morrison vs. Kofi Kingston - 1 draft pick
CM Punk vs. Mr Kennedy - 1 draft pick
Umaga vs. Shawn Michaels - 1 draft pick
Triple H vs. Chris Jericho - 2 draft picks
World Heavyweight Championship : Edge vs. John Cena 2 draft picks

Online OG

Reaction score
I was a little confused to be honest, how it just started as Backlash. I would real backlash results, and then some backstory but this caught me. Check out "V-Wrestling" to continue the review cycle

CT Styles

Unprofessional looking, rushed, unattractive and unrealistic because of the promos being unprofessional and out of character. 'ECW is getting the sack.' and 'Mick Foley can be head booker.' are things you would not say on TV, especially the latter one. This has a lot of work needed considering you hyped it in the chatroom saying it was going to save BTB and that my work is yawned at.

connorten

Reaction score
Ok I don't mind the backstory it is decent, but not much realism as I believe TNA would never cave like that. I wanna see this last, but somehow I don't see you getting past that draft show. The roster's will be to big and you'll have trouble writing shows, storylines, keeping titles straight, etc. I hope if you decide to leave this to go to one you can survive in.

seX-Power

Vince “ No use my pen.”

About sums up the pointlessness that this BTB is showing so far.

I don't want to repeat what CT said, but this BTB is very unprofessional, from having pointless out of character lines like above, having a commercial break on PPV and having matches described as both serious and fun. To make this a good BTB we'll need about 500% improvement and to work it up to the standards you hyped it to, think around 5000% improvement.

The Member

Reaction score
Just for future reference, PPV's don't have commercial breaks. They may promote their own merchandise, but that isn't done like commercial breaks are. Anyways, I agree it seems very unprofessional, and I myself has started a BTB, and its not that difficult. I'd recommend checking out SUCESSFUL BTB's for tips, and an idea of how to organize your stuff.

-TJ-

Seems like your winging it. That's always fun to do. But to be honest you should of thought up a good backstory. And maybe you should of kept ECW and just recap all three shows.

Hopefully this was a mistake by you and you didn't mean to do it.

Reaction score
Raw Preview 27th April

After an explosive Backlash pay per view what can we expect in the new WWE. The PG rating has been abolished from WWE programming.

Cryme Tyme vs. Priceless - 2 draft picks

Which tag team will prevail in getting two draft picks for there brand. Either team could stake a claim for the World Tag Team Titles currently held by The Colons. We will see how this match pans out.

“Theâ€￾ Brian Kendrick vs. Rey Mysterio - 1 draft pick

High Flying action at it's best when these two superstars face off. This match is sure to have a lot of high spots. This match is worth one draft pick, could there be a reunion in the air?

John Morrison vs. Kofi Kingston - 1 draft pick

To of the best superstars in the WWE at current minute, face off to get a single draft pick for there respective brand. This is sure to be a candadate for match of the year.

CM Punk vs. Mr Kennedy - 1 draft pick

Two of the biggest talents come face to face. CM Punk a former World Champion and current Mr Money In the Bank. Mr Kennedy a cocky brash superstar just back from injury. Will tonight spark a change for Mr Kennedy's fortunes or will CM Punk prevale

Umaga vs. Shawn Michaels - 1 draft pick

This is the Heart Break Kid's first match since his epic match against the Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXV and what a better match to get back into action, against the sumoan bulldozer Umaga .This match is sure to get the fans talking for a while.

Triple H vs. Chris Jericho - 2 draft picks

These two gladiators of the wrestling industry will go one on one over two draft picks. Triple H is due a rematch for the WWE Championship and Chris Jericho is due another shot at a world title. If Jericho succesfuly wins this match will he stake a claim in either the World Heavyweight Championship or the WWE Championship.

World Heavyweight Championship : Edge vs. John Cena 2 draft picks

This match was set up by Edge's with Vickie so he could get his hands back on the World Heavyweight Championship. After Kurt Angle interfeared in there match last night costing Edge the match, will Angle interfear again or will this be a pure match with no interference. Cena has held the title since Wrestlemania and won't give it up with out a fight. This is an intresting match with the possibility for other people to win the title.