WWE Network Survey Issued

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Kennedy Could Have Been Champ?

http://www.impactwrestling.com/Content.aspx?ID=11045

Says that Kennedy could have been World Heavyweight Champion. I would have loved to see Kennedy champ, even though Edge is better IMO. I know things can change in the WWE but if this was the original plan before Kenndy got injured then how would you have accepted it. Is he ready for the belt yet? What do you think of the article.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Kennedy was only going to get it this early cuz of the Taker injury. Kennedy was going to be built up before he got a hold of the belt. Taker's injury rushed the plans then Kennedy gets injured and the plans get axwed all together. Taker was going to have a long run with it. Kennedy will probaly feud with Edge upon his return for the WHC. Is Kennedy ready??? probaly assuming he stays healthy.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
^ I also think he is ready. He has the mic skills and ring ability to hold the title. I'm not one of those people who think he is not ready for it or is too young. He's as ready as anyone on the roster.

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^ yeah he ready and all and is not too young he over 30, he mature enough to hold it, got the mic skills, and in ring ability so he is complete he will probaly get it when he returns or shortly there after

Mr. Mat

^how come it says reported by mark when i was the one that posted it

the dark knight

edge has got to be the luckiest sob in wwe history lol

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Anyway whiles this threads open i might as well give my opinion. I dont think Kennedy is ready to be champ at the moment for him to have a long successfull run which we all want to see he needs to be built up abit more, before putting the belt on him.

phantomgerald

i think he's as ready as can be. he's already the top heel in smackdown before edge crossed over. he has great mic skills and is a good wrestler

Kaedon

Reaction score
He might have been, he might not have been, but the plain and simple truth is he WILL be. And when he does become champ, Im gonna go apeshit!!