WWE network special March 12 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was looking at the Ricoh Collosium link up there, and saw the new day and the usos will also be there. .. and came to the realization that the tag division is really hurtin. Like really bad. Idk how many times I've seen those 2 teams go at it and for what reason?
I mean sure I don't mind the usos. And I'm sure at some point they'll be tag team Champs probably wrestlemania but there's not that big of a tag team division.

Seems like they focus on a very small number of people and try to build around them.
Make the ascension a force. Let them run the division for a while. Like they've got size and all, utilize it. Instead they're thrown with stardust and they're just shitty jobbers.
Or what about bringing in someone new to win the belts right away and have a good heel team.

That's just my stoned late night rant.

I made the mistake of looking at the Ricoh Collosium page and saw a couple matches.... Meh.
I'm sure it'll be decent in person at least. Hopefully reigns has a heel turn lmao. Him vs Sheamus, yet again! Like the last 20 times wasn't enough. Hope there's a stipulation. Probably a hhh interference or something tho.

Anyway that's my 2 cents lol

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score