WWE network special March 12 2016

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Probably Brock, not even in a good match. Jericho and the new day (boo new day)
League of nations, social outcasts.

All sleepers I'll bet.
Oh well atleast I'll get to see the new Era talent.....
I got to see all the oldies in 2003 at a house show.

Dude, you're gonna see Lesnar wrecking some people live. That alone, plus the glorious New Day would be more than enough reason for me to go watch this show.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ok the Lesnar part is true. It would be awesome if it was the new day he destroyed.
I'm sorry I just can not get behind their gig at all....way too....how should I put it, childish.
With a different gig I could maybe get behind them, but I can't stand how they act.

As long as Brock cleans house against whoever he's facing, or has a phenomenal match against someone else good, I'll be happy.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Ok the Lesnar part is true. It would be awesome if it was the new day he destroyed.
I'm sorry I just can not get behind their gig at all....way too....how should I put it, childish.
With a different gig I could maybe get behind them, but I can't stand how they act.

As long as Brock cleans house against whoever he's facing, or has a phenomenal match against someone else good, I'll be happy.

You're one of the very few people I know who don't like The New Day. They're so greatly entertaining. But, different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Lesnar already destroyed The New Day at Beast in the East special back in July, so I doubt they'll be crossing paths again in Toronto.

Oh, and you should prolly expect Lesnar to have a 10 minute long match.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Anybody else from this website going to the event?

How many people here do go to events?
And if you do, how good are the seats on the top level, left side of the stage (beside the stage basically) like should I be able to see all the action and it won seem like I'm so far away? Lol

No particular reason I'm asking other than just curiosity lol
Yeah, I'm going. Would have gotten better seats but my friend wasn't down to pay more so it's w/e. Got the $70 seats.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
The $70 seats, before he taxes and fees? Or was it 70 in total?
When I first looked I was getting the 85 seats, which I would have been happy as hell with. But when I went to purchase it just kept coming up with the $50 seats. Which is still ok.

Also, where did Bork Lasar originate? Lol I saw it on a sign some where. Is that it or...?

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
It appears that they have chosen his opponent

LukeHarper.jpg

Source: http://ricohcoliseum.com/event/wwe-n...-wrestlemania/

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Soooo tempting. But I don't want to spoil it just in case I don't otherwise find out before. I'd like to keep it a surprise I'd possible lol

Although if I happen to inadvertently see it on TV then that's ok, thanks for the option though!

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Omg I read the second one. ....awesomeeee!
I only first heard of him as he entered the rumble but my buddy and I could tell there was something special about him. Obviously the reaction he got meant something lol.
I'm pumped for that I was hoping he'd be there lol

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Also I just caved now and decided screw it, I'll spoil Lesnar's too lol. Not too shabby. Should be a good match!

I kinda take back what I said before about regretting spending all of this money....
It's shaping up pretty nicely.
Now if we can get a couple new NXT call ups like Balor or Zane, that'd top it off. Balor especially. I've never seen him wrestle but I've seen pictures and he could be savage if they use him right.