• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Network Launch Details For Peacock, All WWE Content To Be Available By SummerSlam

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Whats wrong with the app, the ps4 app works very well in my opinion and better than most other platforms

I’ve not used it on the PS4, but the web browser is one of the worst ones I’ve ever seen.

But more specifically for WWE content I fear it won’t have any of the markers and other good searching options that make going straight to what you want a giant hassle.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
I’ve not used it on the PS4, but the web browser is one of the worst ones I’ve ever seen.

But more specifically for WWE content I fear it won’t have any of the markers and other good searching options that make going straight to what you want a giant hassle.

I read another article they won’t have any markers and the search function will be very limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I read another article they won’t have any markers and the search function will be very limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, this bothers me a great deal. Those markers are almost exclusively how I use the network. :pour