WWE Must Re-Sign Juventud Guerrera!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JTG

Reaction score
If WWE brought back the Cruiserweight Division, it would be awesome to see Juventud in WWE again and wrestle Brian Kendrick. If WWE wants to sign a high flyer, he’d be the first guy I’d look at. The only thing is that WWE released him due to using the 450 Splash, a move they banned due to a match he had when he messed up the move and ended up fracturing Paul London’s face.

However, I think the re-signing of Juventud would be good for the Hispanic WWE audience, which is huge.

MikeRaw

I only want him back if the entire Mexicools come back.
Those guys were badass, lol.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol i actually liked the mexicools a lot. i wish they didnt all get released lol. they werent mexican, they were mexicool. :y:

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I'd rather he stay in Mexico; he can actually perform all of his manuevers over there.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Didn't they just release Super Crazy? They just trying to replace one mexican with another?

Evil Austin

yea just like Mike Raw had stated what would Juvented do as a single's competitor the cruserweight title is dead unless Gregory Helms brings it back after he held it for a year and other then that.

Juvented has no place in the WWE roster anymore besides maybe on ECW with Tommy Dreamer to put talent over he shouldn't be re signed after WWE got rid of Super Crazy and psicosis (my fav of the 3) what use would they get if they got one of them? possibly the worst of the group.

noumenon

WWE already has what they need to make a decent Cruiser division.....Helms, Kendrick, Funaki, Bourne (although I think bigger things were meant for him), Chavo...of all people to bring in to improve upon the division Juvi (THE JUICE!!!!) wouldn't be my first pick...lol. Perhaps some of TNA's X division stars could be pursuaded with a fat check. And if it didn't work out we know the ever desperate TNA would always welcome them back.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hey yeah, let's sign the guy who had massive attitude problems. While we're at it, why not sign Teddy Hart too?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The WWE doesn't really need to sign anyone like Juventud at all. They need to sign younger guys that actually have personality, not something WWE Creative makes. Sure, he's a good wrestler, but there's so many things that are negative about someone like him.
-Attitude, like everyone said.
-Will he even be worth it? He'd probably ask for a big contract, and won't really be significant.
-You can only go so far with a Mexican that doesn't speak great English. He isn't super, and he isn't crazy.

So I'd rather see Juvi no-selling Teddy Hart's double arm Canadian destroyers in AAA still.

Eddie#1

Reaction score
Bringing Guerrera back would be good, yet highly unlikely with the bad terms he left on. But in all honesty their are others I would like to see back before him like Shannon Moore and Kid Kash