WWE Movies in the Pipeline for release in 2008 0r 2009.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
source : wrestleattitude.com

- Former WWE Champion John Cena will be starring as Detective Danny Baxter in WWE Films’ next project, 12 Rounds, a cop-action film that begins shooting in New Orleans on 2/25. As of now, the movie is set to release on September 5, 2008 and will go up against Clive Barker’s Hellraiser.

12 Rounds will be directed by Renny Harlin, the director of movies such as Die Hard 2, Cliffhanger, Cutthroat Island, Long Kiss Goodnight and The Covenant, among others. Fox Atomic, a sub-division of Twentieth Century Fox will distribute the film to theaters nationwide.

12 Rounds will be produced by WWE Films with Vince McMahon as a producer along with The Mark Gordon Company, Josh McLaughlin and Becki Cross Trujillo.

The plot focuses on Detective Danny Baxter and an evil crime lord in New Orleans who kidnaps Baxter’s girlfriend and forces him to go “12 Roundsâ€￾ through the city.

In related news, WWE Films’ other project, Jornada del Muerto (Journey of Death), is now listed as having a 2009 release. Triple H is still listed as starring in the film as Jonah Hawk. The plot is based on a modern day Western where gangs, drugs trafficking and broken codes of honor rule. Not much else has been released about the Journey of Death film, but it appears 12 Rounds starring John Cena is definitely a go.

Harf harf! sounds like Marine part 2 to me this new Cena Movie..why is it that the girl playing his Gf in the movie gets kidnapped all the time..why not have Cena get kidnapped??LOL

Triple H

Reaction score
If Cena gets kidnapped then it wont make sense XD

The girls are always in distress now a days Rofl

vickymania

Reaction score
he's supposed to be the super guy..he can get out of shackles even if kidnapped! thats what being a hero means! save the day..anyways,they could have had a better storyline than this one..all cena is doing is running around mad in order to free his love..oh my! love struck Cena! lol

the dark knight

so this could be reason why they're saying he'll be out for 9-12 months...fuck, all my RR hopes are gone :sad:

and WTF? wasn't the marine about the same shit?

marine > wife kidnapped
cop > GF kidnapped

SAME OLD SHIT!
SAME OLD SHIT!
SAME OLD SHIT!

vickymania

Reaction score
yeah,Cena loves to help damsell in distress..otherwise dont think the actresses will agree to kissing or love making scenes with him! lol

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Wow... this is gonna be awesome!

Not... seriously, I would way rather have a documentry about the truth about
wwe, beyond the mat 2 if you will, than this shit.