• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Money in the Bank 2019 Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
Honestly it's a pretty decent looking card just not hyped at all for it yet at least. Kinda surprised Black isn't in the MITB match though?

The womens MITB looks dead as fuck though. Give it to Bayley and use it as a wedge between her and Becky, if not just give it to Mandy.

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
Women's I'm pulling for Ember to win, I love Bliss but I want Ember to get a moment to shine tbh.

Men's Andrade is my pick for that one.

The rest of the card looks pretty nice, should be a good PPV tbh.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Too bad it's the same night as the last episode of Game of Thrones ever so I'm probably only gonna watch the first two hours and will catch the rest the next day

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Can't believe I'm gonna say this....but Game of Thrones is taking the L to MITB......Wes coast replays Bay Bay.

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
Longer term would be Andrade since he still needs building, could see him cashing it in on the Fox debut show.

For someone who you could realistically put the title on tommorow and not be out of place, then Drew.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Longer term would be Andrade since he still needs building, could see him cashing it in on the Fox debut show.

For someone who you could realistically put the title on tommorow and not be out of place, then Drew.
Yeah pretty much the same way I feel, Andrade would be my pick in a perfect world, but Drew is my more realistic pick.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Drew or Él Ídolo

I’ll take either one but if i had to pick which I want more....Él Ídolo

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Drew and Andrade also have the best betting odds at the moment as well, a lot higher than the other 6 guys. Women's one is a tad closer, but Ember has the highest with Bayley at a close second