• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Money in the Bank 2018 Discussion Thread

Drew

Apr 23, 2011
Killeen/Ft Hood, Texas
I love Bliss, but tell me a Single's Match that was just as entertaining as Nia vs Ronda was tonight? It's Ronda's title to have very soon.
You don’t love bliss. All you do is complain that some other girl ain’t getting pushed like you want while some other girl is.

You’ve taken turns hating on Bliss, Naomi, Natti, and even the other king timers like Becky and Sasha.

And BTW it’s about more than just the match. The Ronda/Nia build was boring as hell. The match was better than I thought but I would/will have been much more hype for Bliss/Ronda as Bliss can carry the promos and the feud until the match. Bliss can have good matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Seeing all this TNA footage on the WWE Network is surreal. I love that they're showing Styles, Joe, Sting and Bischoff and referring to them as former TNA stars is just incredible. I also can't believe how into detail they're going into Jeff's addiction and the Victory Road Sting match incident. So cool.

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
I thought it was a good show all around. I enjoyed most of the matches but my favorite was Nakamura and Styles, definitely the best out of their series.

Ellsworth return was great, I loved it.

Team Little Big sweeping their respective MITB matches was cool. If I had to pick one that I enioyed more I’d say the women’s match was a little more fun, but the men’s match was really enjoyable as well.

Cass/Bryan was better this time than at Backlash. Rollins vs Elias was really good, and Lashley vs Sami was just sort of there. I’d say that was probably the weakest match of the night. I didn’t hate Reigns vs Mahal as much as the fans in the arena did.

Rousey vs Jax was good and I liked Bliss cashing in. I’m anxious to see where they go next now with that and with Braun winning his briefcase.

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
Gonna watch this soon but ive seen the winners of the two MITB matches. Not gonna lie, I think it would be ultimate troll if they had Roman finally beat Brock for the title only to lose straight away to Strowman.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Gonna watch this soon but ive seen the winners of the two MITB matches. Not gonna lie, I think it would be ultimate troll if they had Roman finally beat Brock for the title only to lose straight away to Strowman.
At this point the only way to save Roman might be to have him beat Brock clean and then Strowman losing against him on a cash in attempt right after lol the internet would explode

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Nothings gonna save Roman...it's just gonna be a role reversal of the crowds when he turns.

Same shit as Cena....and it's the neckbeards fault for making it that way. Self fulfilling prophecy

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
At this point the only way to save Roman might be to have him beat Brock clean and then Strowman losing against him on a cash in attempt right after lol the internet would explode
I actually think this may be the plan. Roman beats Brock at Summerslam, Braun cashes in, beats Roman for the belt. Roman finally has enough, and snaps.

And then he’ll be the most cheered heel and smarks will have to find something else to complain about

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
I actually think this may be the plan. Roman beats Brock at Summerslam, Braun cashes in, beats Roman for the belt. Roman finally has enough, and snaps.

And then he’ll be the most cheered heel and smarks will have to find something else to complain about
I'm sure it'll be about new champion Braun....then bring up Nicholas retroactively to try prove their newly found hate.

Reactions: Chris and Cwalker

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
I'm sold on Ronda, that women really is something special. She actually had me interested in a fucking Nia match. I've got zero fucks to give about a match with Alexa though if that's the direction as it literally just feels like they're doing it just to do that bent arm spot shit she did with...Becky? before.

Pretty odd seeing Braun with the briefcase but I don't have a problem with it at all. Just get the belt on him already and move on from Brock, it's been long overdue.

Shocked to see Nakamura not get the win, I really hope they don't fizzle him out from here because i've really enjoyed this little character shift of his.

I knew Carmella was going to win by shenanigans way before even reading Ellsworth was re-hired. Just feels like they're setting up a re-hash of the Becky/Carmella/Ellsworth angle except Asuka ends up with the belt.

Reactions: Drew