WWE Monday Night Raw 27nd of February 2012 Youtube!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Holy shit. Over 52,000 views total and counting.

f2615f1fc61f4b5edbacd47a43c45354.png

lol @[Jim Morrison], you mad?

Reaction score
Crayo said:
That's so much win, got a couple sign ups from it as well I think.

Do the same every week and this site will be pumping. :)

Got rid of other competitor videos by giving them 250 dislikes and I came out on the top.:eek:tunga:

Yah I'm gonna do this every week.

Reactions: Crayo

WWE

Champion
Reaction score
Nice links guys, i would upload if i had the time :)

Reaction score
Part 7 on my video has some serious comments going on (debate). It's like one paragraph long comments. I wish they'd join here and debate here instead. <.<

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I'll put a comment on Part 7 and please respond to it so people can see it at the top.

WWEFOnline is my username.

Reaction score
Fuck. My account just got sent to the YouTube copyright school. Part 1 was removed for copyright. I hope it doesn't happen to the other ones. Should I Submit a counter-notification?

Reaction score
Look who claimed the copyright: matthew.winterroth@wwecorp.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewwinterroth
Let's assassinate him. :eek:tunga:

Crayo said:
I would yeah, most RAW's don't get taken down as long as you have a copyright message in there.

Asks too much info..

I read this and fuck that, not worth it.
Before Submission

* By submitting a counter-notification, you consent to disclosing the information provided below, including your name, address and phone number, to the claimant.
* A counter-notification is a legal notification to YouTube that the claimant has made a mistake or misidentified your content. To prevent your content from being reinstated to YouTube, the claimant must sue you. If you are not prepared to face the claimant in court, you should not proceed with a counter-notification. If there is any part of this process that is unclear to you, please consult with a lawyer.

Oh well.. It was the least viewed one out of all the other ones.